Chapter Four

Cameron Northridge
*******************
     "Your Highness, I'll have your bags" one of the securities said as they all bowed immediately I stepped on US soil. I didn't wanna come back home, I loved Netherlands and it was starting to feel like home. No one bowing everywhere you go, no one looking at you as if you're the greatest in the world...all every one sees is you.. All the friends you make see the real you...Maybe if I had taken dating seriously, the girls might have seen the real me...Girls!, them bitches.

   I still couldn't believe Charlie was getting married, Charlie hated girls....and when he had learnt of what Sharpay did to me,he had sworn them off completely.

   "Prince Cameron, how does it feel to be back home?"

    "Prince Cameron, will you disclose the reason why you left to the entire Americans?"

   "Prince Cameron,how do you feel about your brother getting married?" Stupid questions from the reporters that was trying to break through to me if not for security... Bless You Securities.

    "Brotherrrrr" a large squeal made a small smile appear on my face... As much as I didn't want to come back home, I was glad I did, I missed his family although my mum and Kate called me almost everyday.... dad calls me, maybe once in a week.. And I talk to Charlie every single day via social media... I kept my tight bond with my family and I just couldn't wait to see my mum again...My beautiful mum.

    "How have you been hunnay!" Kate said engulfing md into a very tight hug.

   "I was fine a minute ago until someone decided to deprive me of Oxygen" I joked and she laughed... I took in her appearance and shook my head.

   Her shorts were short, if you know what I mean.. And her crop top only covered her boobs leaving her flat tummy bare, she was in a heel that raised her 5' feet something into an inch closer to six.

   "Still on the wild side I presume" I said and she laughed. My eyes went to the still figure beside her, a very young and beautiful girl with a tiara on her black hair and silvery blue eyes... Eyes that reminded me of someone I never wanted to remember...

   "Who's this?" I asked Kate who was typing away on her phone.

    "Your sister Duh!... This is Royalty...Mum didn't tell you?" She said and it clicked...the girl mum said she adopted months after I got to Netherlands.

    "Oh,hello" I said and she just nodded and replied with a clipped hello...she obviously looked like she'd rather be anywhere but here..

   "She's a Mini version of you...she's so mean... And you guys look alike a lot, well except for the hair and eyes" Kate said pointing out the obvious.. We do look alike, anyone would think she was actually my real sister....daughter even.

    "Can we go now, I have to be somewhere I can't miss" I heard her loud and clear, she sounded cold and harsh.

    "She has a bad temper, let's run along now" Kate said and I looked at the little devil with raised brows.

   "You really don't have to act like I'm not here." She said to Kate and walked off with elegance.

   "God!, I've had enough of chaperoning that devil!" Kate said and I smiled.