Chapter sixteen

June's POV
***********
        Have you ever felt the strong urge to get your hands on a white, almost pink, neck, strangle it till it turns bright red, hear the choking sound of the owner of the neck, feel the wriggling of their body till they run out of oxygen and their whole body stops functioning?.

    Hohoho, that's how I feel, I'll be the subject, Kill will be the action and Ivan the object...how could he....

     "Did you zone out?" Someone said throwing a pillow at me and I looked up to see Cameron standing shirtless at the foot of the bed.

    Drip!, drip!, drip...went all the saliva in my mouth, I'm pretty sure I was drooling and I just could not take my eyes off his body.

    "June are you okay?" He asked me, I heard, yeah I heard crystal clear but at the moment I didn't know what those words meant, they sounded like total Spanish and to say I was lost was an understatement.

      "You really have a bad habit of staring too hard" I heard again and a pillow hitting my head made the words sink.

     "Uh?" I asked as I blushed crimson... I wished the ground could open and just take me in whole.

     "What are you doing here?" He asked, anger evident in his features.

    "N..nothing. I wanted to sleep and bloody Ivan directed me here" I said and he cursed under his breath.

       "Well then, now that I am here, get the hell out" he said and I almost flinched at his tone, I scrambled out of the bed immediately.

      "What?, you have no right to raise your voice at me, I was clueless... I didn't know it was your cabin after all" I said and he gave me a death glare.

      "That's the problem, you're always clueless, have you ever for once in your life used that head on your shoulder?, let me guess,, no ...it's probably empty anyway" he said and my mouth went dry.

     "You are such a conceited and proud son of a gun. How was I supposed to know this cabin is yours, if its anyone's fault, then its Ivan. I don't think you have the right to insult me and downgrade me just because I mistakenly ended up in your cabin. I'm not filth, and I'm as human as you are" I said, I wanted to scream at him but I just couldn't find my voice.

   His eyes darkened with fury and he rounded the bed till he was standing right in front of me, I kept moving till my back touched a surface... End of the road, he's going to kill me and there's every probability the plane is soundproof, no one would hear me. Oh God

     "You June, drive me mad, you are the most infuriating person in the world and over and over, you make me wish I never met you, you make me wish I never had anything to do with you, you make me wish you never existed. You are always causing problems and disarray, you just come along and you destabilize my life!" He said and I gasped.

   His eyes bore into mine and I could see hatred swimming in them, I just couldn't take it anymore, tears sprang into my eyes and I looked away immediately.

    "What did I ever do to you?, why?, because you see me like this you think you can insult me any how and get away with it?, people like you are the reasons why happiness is a never existing feeling in other people's life. You make me feel like trash, you make me feel useless, you rid me of all my self esteem with just the words of your mouth and I hate it. I hate you." I said and I felt the tears on my face. Oh great, I saw his eyes soften a bit before they became even darker and stronger... Hatred plus what?...no idea.

      "I am not a pushover, I am not trash, I am human too....The fact that I'm in this situation today is nothing you can understand and I have no plans of making a bastard like you understand me. Life kicks people's asses prince Cameron and I was one of those life kicked their asses....just because I choose to be happy and I try my best not to think about my life or things in it doesn't mean I'm dumb...it means I'm strong enough to take and handle what life has thrown at me. I'm sorry I slept in your bed, I'm sorry I make you feel irritated at the sight of me but one thing you need to know, I'm not sorry I have to be my best friend's maid of honour....if you don't like it, you can fall out of the picture" I said, pushed him away and walked out.