Chapter Eight.

June Apricot.
**************

**************
"Uhm....I'm so so sorry please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you feel pains. If anything, I'd give my life to take back the pains that I've caused and..."

"You're sounding like he's your boyfriend" Rosie whispered in my ear and I blushed crimson.

I looked up at Cameron and the intensity of anger in his face could kill a man....a woman in this case. With one last glare, he climbed up the stairs without saying a word..

"Oh my Goodness...that was crazy" Ivan said and burst out laughing.... He laughed so hard, he fell to the floor and very soon every one joined in.

"What is so funny?" I asked in anger...How dare they mock me.

"You must be so good with breakup apologies...How many times have you broken up in your life... I'm sure you use that line every time you bre...." I kicked him in the groin and he shut up immediately... He looked up at me and down at his "whatever" then screamed.

I couldn't help but laugh....Man, it was hilarious... Even every one joined in...Pay back is such a female dog.

"I think you should go apologize to Cameron...he looks really mad" Rosie said and instantly a headache descended upon me.

"Ugh...do I have to? ..what if I make a fool of myself again and he just yanks out my head and throws it down".

" Then we'll be happy....its just the face that's worth looking at....The body is simply an eyesore " I don't have to tell you who said that.

"Im breaking the second ball soon...you just wait" I said and glared at him...Stupid retard.

"Go" Kate said and pushed me with her perfectly manicured fingers.....Of course it hurt.

"Get your claws off me!" I snapped at her...it was all her fault anyway... Who cares if she warned me not to go...she could have simply tied me down.

"Stop being a bitch....just go... He's not as deadly as Royalty." She said and I groaned and climbed up the stairs.

With every step, I said a prayer in my heart....And when I arrived at his doorstep, I dedicated two good minutes to put God first...I was that scared.

I lifted my hands and knocked on the door...please don't answer, please be asleep, please and please don't answer.....Great, no answer.

I knocked the second time and looked down...wow, his doormat is so beautiful... It was designed so perfectly...when I looked closely it was actually a painting...how I loved to paint.

I heard a sound but I was too engrossed in the beauty of the mat to look up, deciding to give the door one last knock before I leave, I raised my hand without looking up and knocked...

It didn't sound like the wooden door, still highly engrossed in the painting, I knocked again....It felt so good and I found myself placing my hands on it....

"Waoh....this door is so cool...feels like......Aaaaaaaaah" I said and screamed when I looked up.... Goodness gracious... I'm soooo stupid....stupid just doesn't cut it for me.

"Like....??" He asked and I could see him fighting the urge to smile...Stupid narcissistic son of a queen!.

"Nothing...I'm so sorry" I quickly apologized and blew out a breath to calm my flaming cheeks....My dignity is now on a 0.01 level.

"What are you doing here...and why do you love my doormat so much?" He asked...another blush coming right up!.

"Uh....I just love it....The painting looks really good" I said.