Chapter Five

June Apricot.
*************
@

//IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END.
PLEASE READ!//.
Enjoy!😘r

***********
     "Wow...that was a really looong talk you had with mum and dad" Rosie said as we walked out of Mum and Dad's room in the hotel.

   I had told them every single thing that happened and mum had broken Down over five times...and when I mean break down, I really mean it....My story isn't that pathetic is it?....Losing all of my fortunes and the greatest gift God has ever given to me to the hands of my mum and ex- fiance isn't that pathetic.... Shii happens..

   "Tell me what I don't know Ro....I just wish I wouldn't have to talk about it anymore you know" I said truthfully... Talking about it is like forcefully peeling off a bandaid off a hairy sore.... Very painful.

   "We're here for you Jupri....Everything will be fine... The past is in the past now, what's gone is gone...who's gone Is gone. Another one will come along." Rosie said and hugged me.

   "Thats why I love you....so I guess I have to leave now" I said and she shook her head

  "No....everyone, as in the wedding train and families are having dinner at the palace....and you haven't really met...."

   "Rosie!" Someone interrupted, running over to us...Talk about beauty!, she looked soo good in her black knee length gown and her black hair with blue highlights made her stand out.

  "Well, hello to you too Kate" Rosie said angrily and Kate gave her the puppy face.

   "I'm so sorry I swear...I had a problem with my car, I couldn't call anyone cause their phones were with me...I could only reach Cam...and he said I should grab a cab....mean brother" she pouted and even I smiled at her expression.

   "You're forgiven" Rosie said and she engulfed Rosie in a bone crashing hug.

   "Can't....breathe... Katherine!" Rosie said and Kate left her.

   "Meet June....the June" Rosie said pointing to me and Kate's eyes filled with shock.

   "Your BFF!....OmG, this is like in movies where you meet people you've always wanted to meet.....She's way more beautiful than you portrayed her to be." Kate said and hugged me as if we've known each other for years.

   "Hey.....Nice to meet you Kate" I greeted and she just scoffed.

    "Don't be so formal, durh!....I am an airhead just like Rosie....Everyone in our family is too...Even Cameron, he can be so tough and all but deep down he's an air head...same with Charlie..." She rambled and I knew she was a talker... Its damn obvious.

    "Found you" a familiar voice said and I turned to see a smirking Ivan walking over.

   "Fuckity Fuckity Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck....Someone shoot me, is this some kinda walking god!" Kate whispered and I couldn't hold back my smile.

    "Well Ms Maid of honor.... I don't think I said anything to bring out that dazzling smile... Or is my mere sight enough to trigger happiness in you?" He whispered in my ears and I did everything in my power to stop my blush...but I failed.

     "Red looks good on you.....Your cheeks especially" he said winking and my blush deepened, from embarrassment this time.

   "Hello!" Kate said... I mean screamed and Ivan's  startled look made my laughter burst out.