Chapter Twenty-nine

Kate Northridge.
*********
           Anger was building up inside me as I walked away from everyone. How dare that Sharpay just walk in here....Who the hell does she think she is. Does she even have the right to show her face here?

        "Hmmm..  Are you sure you're really angry cause of Sharpay?" My subconscious asked and I rolled my eyes.

      "Of course duh.  Why else would I be angry?, I didn't even take those things Ivan said serious" I mentally replied and huffed.

     "Whoever said anything about Ivan... Maybe you should chill off a bit"

     I groaned and slapped my hands to my forehead, I needed to get fresh air, else I might just burst in flames.

     "Kate" I heard Ivan call me and I stopped in my tracks.

     "Damn it, you walk way too fast for a girl" he said and I could feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

    Soon, everyone appeared and smiled at us before walking down to the mini caf up here. Don't leave me alone with him.

      "Why are you following me?, what do you want from me?" I asked angrily. No matter how much I tried I couldn't stop being so defensive when guys are around me.

     "Kate I.. ", he started and the elevator dinged, two doctors came out and immediately I rushed there and entered, not once meeting Ivan's gaze.

     The elevator doors were closing and I was going to thank God for solitude when Ivan blocked it with his legs and walked in.

    I groaned loudly, my anger bubbling inside me, boys are just real jerks.. One minute, he's all over June, the next he's chasing me down the hallway.

     " stay away from me Bell" I threatened and he smirked.

     "You never changed" he said and I raised my brows in confusion.

     "Are you normal?" I asked and he shook his head.

     "No I'm not....Cause if I were normal, I wouldn't want to push you against this wall and kiss you like I wanted to do the very first day I saw you" He said and my eyes widened....but then I remembered he was all over June the first day we met, he was even throwing pick up lines and that aggravated me the more

     "Cut the crap Bell... What is it with you, do you think I'm pathetic?, do I look like a rebound girl material to you...Oh so cause your fantasy crush didn't work with June, I'm the next girl...You're dead wrong" I spat and pressed the first floor.

      "Crush on June?, I never had a crush on that little Bunny... Yeah she's beautiful inside and out...what every guy would wish for...but I never did" He said and I just didn't buy it.

     "Explains the pickup lines and the way you just seem to be all over her...I would say the person you wished to kiss on the first day was her" I said and he ran his hand through his hair.

    "I had to..... I had to be all over June so I wouldn't show how pathetic I am to you....and my pretence skills are amazing" he said and laughed.

    "Kate I was saving a friendship... I once screwed up with Cameron and I wasn't willing to do it again... I had to stay away and pretend you didn't exist" he said and I officially became confused.