Chapter Thirty.

June Apricot
******
        I walked out of the bathroom with water on my face,I had to splash some water on since me getting sick has been so frequent.

     "I really don't get what all this is, its been just a little over a week I got out of the hospital and I'm sick?" I said complaining to Kate who was sitting on my bed with a funny expression.

     "Maybe its just you reacting to some of the drugs you were given...and I guess the shock is still in you" She said and I just nodded.

      I was actually having some weird thoughts... Like me being pregnant, very funny but I couldn't help but think it since....Well, Cameron and I didn't use protection

    Cameron... Just thinking about him makes me feel so so weak, like someone took away a big percentage of my oxygen. I sat on the bed and rubbed my temples.

    Seeing him with Sharpay just made me cry..I don't know why I was bawling my eyes out inside the hospital room that day...but I just did.....and I can't even get mad at him.

    I mean, I want to.. I feel like getting mad or angry.. But I can't, he's not my boyfriend, he's nothing to me.. Except the father of my child.

    The thought of Royalty made me smile, we had spent the greater part of the last week together....getting to know and love each other as mother and daughter. She missed her grandmother so I decided to let her go to the Queen's place again. We were still working on me getting full custody of her.

     "June" Kate called me and I turned to look at her....she had a weird expression on her face.. And a blush too

    "I think... I don't know but I just really think I might be in love with Ivan" she said and I smiled... Oh, dear...he loves you too.

    "Really, how did you figure?" I asked, grateful for this gist...since I'd probably be drowning in self pity, thinking about a Cameron I haven't seen since the day he was hugging his girlfriend.

    "When you're done zoning out and ready to listen to me,kindly let me know" Kate said and I smacked her on the head.

    "Shut up and spill... What's up?" I asked and she swallowed.

    "When you were at the hospital, a day before you were discharged actually..... Right, like about an hour before I found you with swollen eyes in the room... And you still won't tell me the reas...." She was saying when I smacked her on the head again.

    "I get it, I get it... And I told you, something got into my eyes" I lied and of course she knew I was lying but she dropped it.

    "He....confessed his feelings for me....and kissed me. Of course an angry old woman had to ruin it for us....but it was perfect" she said and she was Scarlett. I smiled inspite of myself.

    "Wow...that's awesome then, you're just telling me this after a whole week" I said and feigned anger.

    "I'm sorry.  I just wanted to be sure, y'know....I wanted to be sure I wasn't making a mistake again and I wanted to be sure he wasn't like the others.  So I was in denial.. Talking about it would only establish it" she said and I understood.

  Its just me finally saying, Okay,I'm in love with Cameron but he's in love with Sharpay.. Of course I'm still in denial but talking about it would make it even more real.

    "Ivan's a good guy" Cameron is too.

    "And he loves you a lot" Cameron loves Sharpay a lot too.