Chapter Twenty-three

June Apricot.
***********
          "This is your office Ma'am, please get settled in, you'll be meeting with the other workers in ten minutes" the secretary to the CEO said and gave me a courteous smile before walking out.

        A smile crept on my face as I dropped my bag on the glass table and sat on the gorgeous leather chair. Hmm, feels like heaven.

       The same way Cameron's lips feel like huh?

      I slapped myself for having such stupid thoughts. I slap myself anytime I think of Cameron, which means I slap myself every single day since we've left Jeju.

     We rarely spoke till it was time to leave, this time it wasn't only him avoiding me, I was avoiding him as well. I hated the way my feelings were getting stronger.

    Its a confirm and sure fact that Cameron and I can never be. His type of girl was the Sharpay-ish type...which is a total contrast to myself. I'm not ugly, neh neh...but Sharpay is classier than I am.

       I groaned when I realized I was thinking about him again and I slapped myself once again. The world doesn't revolve around Cameron, I have lots of things to think about, lots of things to keep me happy. Like my official suite at Dove's VIP lodge and an official car which a five digit monthly salary. Mhen!!...life just got better.

     I heard a knock on my door and before I could ask the person to come in or whatever, Lisa and Sam snuck in.

      "IT IS TRUE!!!!!....YOU'RE THE NEW BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR!!!" Lisa screamed and Sam covered her mouth with his hand...too late Sam, too late.

     "Wow, this is unbelievable" Sam said and I gave them a cheeky smile.

      "I know guys... And why'd you sneak in, you could have just entered.. Come on" I said but Lisa's jaw was still hanging.

      "How did....how did you do it?" Lisa asked and I rolled my eyes.

       "It just happened I guess...it was all God" I said, not knowing what kinda explanation to give her. Luckily the CEO's sec came in and they scrambled away.

      "Ma'am, its time... everyone's ready for you. We'll get you your secretary soon" she said with utmost respect and I smiled and stood up.

      I am such a lucky baebae!!!.

*°°*°°*°°*°°*
       "Uhm....I feel weird in this" Kate said as she stepped out in the knee length full sleeved A-line gown which looked really good on her.

       "Of course...but you're beautifully weird, the less skin you show....." Rosie said and waited for her to complete it.

      "The more beautiful I am, I know, I know...it just feels like the old times once again... And it feels strangely weird" she said and we offered her a smile.

     "Katherine, no one is gonna take advantage of you. All you're doing is changing the way you dress, you're not changing your badass attitude" I said and she gave me a smirk.

      "Yeah right...I justooooohhhmmmnyyyyyggooooosh, see the hot guy at 3 o'clock" She hissed and we all turned.  I could feel my jaw grazing the floor.

      "Holy shit!" Rosie whispered and all I could do was nod. This guy looks like heaven. Way better than Cameron if I do say so myself.

     "Uhm....I think I'm gonna pass out" Kate said fanning herself and I could actually feel myself perspirating.