Chapter Twenty-five

June Apricot.
********
     Ivor.

   I blinked rapidly as I slowly regained oxygen. Anger, fury, resentment and hate shot through me.

    "Hello Rosie, June" he said and my anger intensified as a smile crept onto his face. He was mocking me.

     "And what are you doing here?!" Rosie said angrily and I held her hand down and gave her the "not here" smile.

   She looked at him with hatred and resentment before turning away.

    "Hey babe, are you okay...do you know Mr Ivor from anywhere?" Charlie asked and Rosie just told him not to mind.

     "Why hiding Rosie, you know we have history... So why hide it?" Ivor asked and my mouth fell open. What is he trying to do.

     "Excuse me?" Charlie asked looking between Ivor and Rosie.

    "Ivor what are you doing?" I spoke up for the first time and he smirked. I can't believe I once wished for this beast's last name.

    "Ah, June. Are we on talking terms now?" He asked and my hands balled into a fist. I was trying to keep my anger in check cause I don't want a public speech with my life story as the detail...it's what Ivor can do.

     "Ivor just leave" Rosie said and he shook his head and faked hurt.

    "Aww Robell...I thought we were close. I'm here to congratulate you and the Prince of course..my best female friend is getting married" he said and smiled. Those smiles that used to weak my knees just strengthened my fists.

     "You. Are. No. Longer. The. Ivor. I. Know. I don't want you near me...or June" she seethed and my heart swelled. Lucky us everyone is busy partying or it would have been downright embarrassing.

     "Stop defending June. Come on Ro, don't throw away our friendship over what you hear from this hypocrite" Ivor said and I turned red.

    "Who the fuck are you and who gave you the right to talk to June that way?" Ivan spoke up and stood up angrily. Aww booboo...damn June.

     "Oh...wow, you've got yourself a new man now.. Why?, cause he's rich and hot?....Did you tell him its hard for you to keep your body to yourself and your man?" He said and Rosie and Kate gasped.

    I turned bright red and I was about to reply when he spoke up again.

     "Judging from the look of shock on your faces, I assume you all never knew what a bitch she is, telling you she's a virgin and wants to remain so until her wedding night...not knowing she's giving freely to everyone on the side.... She used to be my girlfriend, I loved her.. Damn it, I did...until she Cheated on me with several men and even got pregnant with some bastard child...how pa.." He never got to finish the sentence cause he was punched and he fell straight to the floor. I turned to see who punched him and it was Cameron.

     I couldn't hold my eyes from getting blurry as he stared at me with uncertain eyes... He was angry, very angry... And ...scared too

     Ivor stood up with blood oozing out of his damaged nose and mouth. He laughed and I realized one tooth had fallen out. I smiled inspite of myself.

     "A punch?.... Hahaha, it doesn't matter. I got a better reward....Something that makes it all better, you know what it is June?... That you never got to hold that baby" he said and I hit him hard on the face... Even my hand stung.

       "That's so low of you Ivor. The lowest a man could ever hit...even animals don't go so low" £

    I grabbed my purse and pushed my way out of the loud and banging bar. The path to the elevator was blurry cause of my tears.