Chapter Thirteen

Prince Cameron
***************
            "Bro, stop acting like someone is sending you off to military school, it's just a date" Charlie said and I rolled my eyes as I dabbed myself with the towel.

        "Come on Charlie. You know our Cammie here isnt the romantic kind" Ivan said and I felt like punching his guts out

     "Ivan for the last time stop calling me Cammie.... Besides who let you into my room?" I asked and he gave me his devilish grin.

       "What?, bro I thought we good by now" he said and I gave him an evil as I pulled on jean pants.

     "Yeah,sure....as good as cat and rat....Ivan just get the hell out" I said and he licked his lips and gave Charlie a nod...the idiot excused us leaving me in the room with this menacing idiot.

     "Look Cam, I'm sorry....I shouldn't have said the things that I did, and I'm sorry I gave her your contact" he said and I shrugged.

     "Look Ivan, its cool....I let that go a long time ago....I'm just angry" I said and he smirked. That idiot.

     "Cause of the date?.... Bro, give girls another chance... Cut them some slack. Not all girls will be like Sharpay...don't you miss having a girl around?" He asked and I shook my head.

    "No I don't...I love the way I am. And even if I'm going to give relationships another shot....not with that....that empty head" I said ignoring my wicked choice of word.

    "Why do you dislike her?" Ivan asked and I blurted out the truth.

     "She makes me remember that night....the night I started to despise myself, I was reduced to Sharpay that night" I said and I ran my hands through my hair.

     "What night... Do you know her from somewhere?" He asked and I pulled a polo shirt over my head and took my seat. Ivan's always being a good friend, an amazing one, a best friend until I got mad at him for giving Sharpay my contact and saying some stupid things.....I know I can trust him.

     "You must never ever mention this to anyone...not even your cousin" I said and he nodded and saluted. Baboon.

     "We had a one night stand....the night I caught Sharpay. We were both drunk and it happened. Although she was soo drunk she couldn't remember. I hate myself for doing it, I tried so hard to delete the memories but seeing her just carries me back to that night.....the night I became the man I never wanted to be, I wanted it to be just one woman for me....I wanted it with the woman I love..... not some broken and vulnerable woman, I feel like I used her" I delivered and Ivan whistled.

      "That's fucked up....so June has no idea that night happened?" He asked and I shrugged.

    "I doubt it. She's such an airhead" I said and he smiled.

     "It's not your fault bro....you were drunk, and besides you didn't cheat, you and Sharpay were done. So beat yourself too hard" he said and I swallowed.

      "Whatever... I'm still not pleased about this.....date" I said as if the word disgusted me.

    "This is what you're wearing?" Ivan asked and I looked down at my sneakers, jeans and polo shirt.

     "Yup...see you" I said and walked out of the house. I texted her to let her know I'm almost at her house, she might be off working some job. She works way too hard you could see it in her eyes....with a lot of sadness that were buried deep inside.

    She never lets her guard down, you never ever get to see her without that fake smile and pseudo happiness.... But I saw her, I saw her push all her guard down for a minute when I stared into her eyes yesterday....my mind travelled back to the picture and I shook my head. God what's wrong with me.