Chapter 3 ~

Later that day, Zayn found himself in the library. His faded jeans had been ripped down to his ankles, along with his boxers. The smell of decaying books and cheap glue lingered around them. His back pressed uncomfortably against against the spine of the books. The history section is where he found Officer Styles waiting for him.

The tanned lad let his eyes flutter shut as a mop of curls bowed on his knees, his mouth and hands working well practiced magic along Zayn's cock. For a while, he was trying to picture some beautiful celebrity, kneeling in submission before him. As if Harry wasn't enough.

After what seemed like forever, Zayn still wasn't even close. He didn't feel the familiar rising tension bubbling in the pit of his gut, making him want to buck his hips harshly into Harry's mouth and let his chokes fill the library. Harry was trying everything in his will, swapping from his mouth, to his hands, then back to his mouth, engulfing Zayn in wet, warm, sloppy strokes.

A pair of brown eyes opened briefly to watch Harry for a while, watching the desperate man twist his hand and mouth in all different ways, testing Zayn. It would be a lie to say it didn't feel good - he was only human, and Harry wasn't heavy handed when it came to working his way around a stiff cock.

Finally, Zayn squeezed his eyes shut for one last time; replacing the image of Harry with Liam. He imagined the helpless boy skilfully take Zayn down his throat, loosing all his innocents.

Liam's smile flashed into Zayn's mind, it was only a brief, very much forced smile, but it was beautiful, nonetheless. He pictured the tight prison uniform that hugged his shoulders tightly, defining the abs and clinging to that oh so perfect ass.

Zayn felt his cock jerk in a way he was positive Harry hadn't helped. He imagined it again, it wasn't Styles on his knees but Liam, his mouth wide as he swallowed down every swollen inch.

Before he had time to process it; he was close to release.

"Ah," he gasped out, imagining Liam squirm beneath him as he ran his fingers over his thigh, dancing their way over his cock lightly.

Zayn's fists clenched helplessly as he curled his toes slightly, grunting and groaning roughly until he unloaded down the back of Harry's throat, coming hard as he imagined sending a jet of hot-white come into Liam's stomach.

~~

Thank you for the comments and everything, I love reading them. You guys are the best. I'll update quicker now I have my phone back