Chapter 4 ~

Liam had been here for two weeks now. All hope of getting out had gone. The best thing that happened to him was Zayn, and that. alone was pretty shit. Zayn had kept once side of the deal, he had kept him safe. He let him sit with him at the lunch hall, he was always stepped in when conversations with other inmates got out of hand, and he always made sure Liam got the same treatment as everyone else. Zayn had even offered Liam one of his art books, to take his mind off things, but he kindly declined the offer.

Liam currently laid awake in his bunk, listening to the boy below him stir uncomfortably, the sound of sheets rustling together filled the cell. Liam wanted to ask him if he was okay, but he couldn't find his voice. It's not lie he exactly needed to because a few moments later, Zayn spoke up.

"You awake? Liam, mate?" That's another thing Liam hated. They were not 'mates'. Zayn was merely using Liam to pleasure himself as much as Liam was using Zayn for safety.

"Yeah," he said, followed by a long sigh. "Yeah, I'm awake." He soon regretted his words as he heard more shuffling until there was a weight on the bed beside him and a hand trailing up his chest.

"I've been thinking," Zayn began, his voice no louder than a whisper. "And it's come down to this." He paused again, making Liam mentally groan. His fingers had danced their way closer to Liam's lower stomach and the tension was killing him.

"You can either lay down and let me do what I want to you. You don't speak, you don't protest. You don't make a sound." He said slowly, his voice growing a lot sharper. "Or you can suck me off, swallowing and everything."

Liam stayed silent for a moment, his body growing impossibly tenser. "I- What.." He stuttered out, staring at Zayn with wide eyes. "Can't we.. I.." He struggled to get his words out because honestly he was terrified, he didn't want either of them but he didn't want to loose the safe feeling Zayn gave him.

"And I expect a kiss, before bed, every night." Zayn replied with a smug grin, leaning back against the wall as his eyes trailed down Liam's body, grinning slightly. He silently admired the way the thin tank top clung desperately to Liam's abs, holding him tight. "That's not negotiable." He said proudly.

 Liam let out a small sigh as he sat up, feeling too vulnerable to lay beside Zayn. He was relieved to see that he wasn't shaking, and even if he was it wasn't noticeable in the dim light that came from outside. When he looked over to Zayn, let out a small sigh, noticing how he wasn't yet hard, he wasn't yet intimidating.

I can do this. Liam reminded himself. At least I'll be in control.

"Lie back." Liam said, putting as much authority in his voice as possible - something he learnt at medical school.

A hint of disappointment shot through Zayn's eyes as he looked at Liam, but it was soon replaced by a small smirk as he nodded, doing as he was told and slowly laying back. "Mind you, don't spit.. I'll take it personally." He said with a playful wink as he watched Liam who was nervously fiddling with the zipper on Zayn's pants.

Once the other boy was fully exposed, Liam slowly started by wrapping his fingers around the base of his shaft, a feeling that was strangely foreign yet familiar to him. To stay he hadn't touched himself like this before would be a complete lie. He looked up to Zayn to see his eyes had fluttered shut and his lips were already slightly parted. Slowly, he used his thumb to brush over the tip of his already hardening cock, earning a content sigh from him. Liam really was in control.

Eventually, Liam brought his lips down to close around the thick, substantial head, slowly feeding the whole length of the cock into his mouth. His mind began to wonder back to the only time he ever received such attention from his first ever girlfriend. It was the warmth and the wetness that enveloped him. He remembered her actions and tried to imitate them, slowly beginning to slide his lips up and down the hard length in his mouth.

He knew that if he managed to keep a good rhythm, and not to gag himself, he would be fine. He reluctantly used his tongue to vary the actions, keeping Zayn's hard-on, wet and slick. He wasn't very well practiced at taking another man in his mouth, but he assumed from the way Zayn was so hard, with his leg squirming desperately, he must be doing something right.

Within moments, Zayn made a small grunt as if he had been stabbed. A gush of thick, salty, and erotic fluid shot to the back of Liam's throat. He swallowed reflexively, praising himself for not vomiting. The rippling feeling in his stomach slowly died down as he pulled off Zayn, watching as his eyes opened once again.

A silence fell into the air as Liam intently pulled Zayn's jeans back up, desperate for him to say something. Also he didn't need his flaccid member in his face as a punishable reminder of what he had just done.

"Boy, you're a keeper."

~~

Should I continue?

Can I get like 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter?