Chapter 12 ~

The following day, Liam got the silent treatment from Zayn. He wasn't even offered a cigarette. Even though it was seen throughout the prison as more of an ownership. A threat, if you like. Telling the other's that Liam was still Zayn's and under no circumstances can anyone touch him, or even think about him in a way that Zayn does.

Of course, the inmates knew this was not a chance. Nor was it an invitation to talk to him or Liam, not that Liam would of minded but Zayn would be fuming.

It lasted all day. Zayn wouldn't look at Liam, he wouldn't talk to Liam, if he was in the way then Zayn would push past. It confused Liam, in some ways. He was mad at Liam for not kissing him but he refused to even talk to him, now.

On the second day, Liam had decided he had enough. He helped out in the prisons 'garden' for a while before scampering back to his room, wanting to be there before Zayn was.

That night, no sooner Zayn had settled himself on the top bunk, Liam was down the steel ladder and in the mattress beside him, with a dim battery powered torch in hand.

Liam dropped it beside them so it illuminated their faces. "Remember what you said?" He asked hopefully, only being answered by silence.

Zayn's face stayed emotionless. Liam was afraid of this, maybe more than he was afraid of Zayn. It was a circuit of fear. Liam was scared of the older lad, but he was also scared of the other inmates, so Zayn offered a ring of protection. But without that, Liam felt like he had everything to fear.

"Remember, I can... I can suck you off, or I'd let you touch me." He murmured, feeling the blood rush to his cheeks at such vulgar thoughts. "I'll do it again. I'll suck you off," he promised, reminding himself that he would be in control.

Zayn's eyes shifted at that, looking over to Liam's face to see if he was mocking him or not. As Liam's blood rushed to his cheeks, Zayn felt his blood rush to his cock. "And swallow?" He asked in a raspy voice, his devilish smirk playing on his lips.

"And swallow," Liam promised as he watched Zayn begin to unzip his uniform.

--

This is really short and I think I'm a little drunk but that's okay because I haven't updated in a long time.

Can this get 25 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter?

Vote, comment, fan.

Love.