Chapter 5 ~

3rd time I've posted this.

~~

Zayn was getting impatient. It had been exactly two months now and Liam still hasn't let him touch him in the way he intended. Sure, Liam gave him a 'good night kiss' before bed, which usually turned into a pretty intense blow job. But never anything more.

He knew that Liam still had his mind set on getting out, and he knew what he was doing. Zayn wasn't stupid, he knew that he was putting off, hoping that he could get out before anything happened.

He wasn't getting out of it that easy.

Liam had currently got up extra early to shower, like Zayn had suggested. To avoid all the inmates that he didn't want to meet. Unluckily, for Liam, Zayn had taken his own advice and was slowly padding his way into the bathrooms, before breakfast.

Usually, Liam would get out the shower as soon as he saw Zayn come in, but today he didn't. He stood there with a blank look on his face as his hands rubbed up and down his abs lazily.

As the skinny lad proceeded into the showers. There was one other guy in the showers who looks pretty harmless, standing in the corner with his eyes casted down. He quickly agreed to leave in exchange for an extra pack of cigarettes in the lunch hall.

He looked over to Liam again who was beneath one of the far shower stalls, his eyes staring straight ahead of him. He had noticed Zayn but he was trying not to draw attention to himself, even though now, he was the only other person in the room.

A small, mischievous grin played on the dark haired lads lips as he slowly made his way to the shower stool beside Liam, putting it on full blast. He couldn't stop his eyes trailing down to admire Liam's firm arse. Gradually, his eyes moved down to Liam's perfectly muscled thighs and calves, fighting the urge to reach out and touch him.

Finally, Liam turned around unwillingly so he could wash his face and scalp. A sight that made the other mans stomach clench. Liam's member was huge. Zayn, who had only ever had one cock in his mouth, had the sudden intense feeling to tackle the muscular lad, holding him down tightly as his lips trailed over the soft, perfect member, his hands trailing over his tight abs until a small white teardrop was forming at the head, the man squirming and begging under his hold.

But that couldn't happen, and if he didn't stop wishful thinking, someone else would walk in and ruin the moment. Honestly, Zayn had surprised himself at his thoughts, not even Officer Styles could make him feel like that.

"Liam," Zayn began softly, reaching his hand out to dance his fingers across his shoulder blade that proudly stood out.

When he got no reply, his eyes hardened slightly. "Liam." He said again, harsher than he's ever spoken to the lad.

Once again, his only reply was silence. The sound of the water beating angrily against the tile floor.

Within an instance, Zayn had lost his temper, pushing Liam roughly up against the wall. He collided with the younger boy, holding him against the wall.

Liam's back hit the cold tile with a slight "ooft," yet, he still managed to keep his balance, his soft, defenceless eyes scrunched shut in defeat. Zayn, on the other hand, was boiling with anger, his fist connecting with Liam's stomach.

Liam slid down on the floor with a small gasp, clutching his stomach desperately. "Please, Zayn," he breathed out as his eyes stayed clamped shut.

The force of the punch must of been more than Zayn had realised because Liam was too concentrated on the throbbing in his gut to notice his thighs were spread wide, giving Zayn full view of his manhood. The curve of his arse was lightly complimented by a small trickle of water that ran down from the shower, into the small drain.

"I think I'll fuck you like this," Zayn stated as his fingers traced over Liam's thigh softly.

He could protect Liam from everyone but himself.

...

I'm really sorry. I don't know what's wrong with my wattpad but I've posted this one from my computer so hopefully it works.