Chapter 6 ~

Warning: Contains noncon!

...

"I think I'll fuck you like this," Zayn stated as his fingers traced over Liam's thigh softly.

He could protect Liam from everyone but himself.

~

"No!" Liam cried out, flailing like an animal caught in a trap. His eyes were red and desperate. His hair was wet and clinging to his forehead, instead of styled in his usual quiff.

A flash of anger shot through Liam as Zayn's fingers trailed up his chest painfully slow. In the moment of rage, he threw a punch towards Zayn, merely grazing his knuckles over the pronounced jawline. He watched as Zayn's face remains uneasily calm, watching Liam for a moment.

Without warning, a strong fist collided into his gut again, hitting against the same spot that already had a bruise forming. Only, this time Liam fell forward, coughing and retching at the impact.

"Please, leave me alone." He breathed out, still struggling to control his breathing and coughing.

Zayn's hand inched closer to Liam's crotch, causing the helpless boy to try and scramble up. Instantly, a hand came up to Liam's shoulder, digging into Liam's shoulder harshly. "Look at you. On your knees, your arse of full view, telling me what to do." He hissed. In one way, Liam's helpless struggling and protests amused Zayn; on another, it fired up a terrifying anger.

"I'll have you, Liam. Awake, or unconscious." Zayn's voice was harsh, it was no longer calm or quiet. Now, he was practically burning with anger. "Keep fighting, they'll be carrying you out to the morgues." He hissed, keeping his voice at a threatening whisper, not wanting to draw too much attention from outside. "Either way, you'll be full of my seed, that's one thing that won't change."

"No!" Liam cried out again, squirming frantically against the grip, shoving at Zayn's chest and trying to kick his legs out. "No, no, no!" He begged helplessly, not giving up with the helpless fight.

"I'll fuck you 'til you're dead!" Zayn snapped, his voice dangerously loud as he grabbed Liam's soaking hair, slamming his temple down to the tiles floor until he was laying on his stomach. With his member throbbing, Zayn forcefully spread Liam's legs apart, reminding himself that it was only the anger that was taking such rough movements to such a delicate and gentle human.

He was desperate for the feeling of being inside someone again, the officers had been controlling him for too long, he just wanted the feeling of being in control.

But he didn't want to control anyone, he wanted to control Liam Payne. The sobbing mess beneath him. Without warning, Zayn was pushing himself between Liam's cheeks, forcing past the tight ring of muscle.

"Oh, god!" He breathed out as he dropped his head back, his hands holding Liam down by the small of his back while he cried out in pain, his mind drifting away for a couple of moments.

"Please.." Liam tried one more time, he knew it was helpless now, because from the moment Zayn pushed him, the damage had been come. "Stop." He breathed out, semiconscious.

"Shut up," Zayn said harshly between moans. "Shut up or I'll kill you first, I swear, I will!" He threatened, almost as if Liam was questioning him.

Small grunts of pleasure left Zayn's lips as he forced himself deeper, while Liam's cries contrasted Zayn's noises.

"Please, God!" Liam begged, barely able to get his words out. He had never really prayed, but right now, he was mentally on his knees, begging anyone who was listening, to stop Zayn.

While Zayn hit his fists down against Liam again, signalling for him to shut up as he forced his way as deep as he possibly could go, beginning to rock his hips back and fourth.

The run off water turned slightly pink as it mixed with Liam's blood, undoubtably his tears too. To Zayn, he was even more beautiful as a wet, sobbing mess beneath him.

"Forgive me," Zayn blurted out as he found some rhythm in rocking his hips back and fourth, each time he went it, he got a little harder, loving the way Liam got tighter and tender around him each time.

The release came too quick, as much as Zayn tried to hold back, he just couldn't. It came too violently, feeling as if his bones would jolt out of his skin of he came any harder. He stayed silently in Liam for what seemed like forever. Watching the red water and listening to Liam's cries. He hated having to pull out, hating the way it had to end.

He watched Liam in amazement for a moment, watching how full he was and how he so desperately clenched and unclenched around nothing. He listened as he let out a small sob, curling into a tight ball, he looked worse than he had since he came here.

The turnoff water had turned more red, and thicker. He thought for a moment that Liam would need the doctor, but he made no effort to help. Instead, he made his way to the towel room. Liam must of heard his footsteps because he instantly began to weep, hiding his face behind his hands.

Admittedly, Zayn felt a little guilty for what he had done. But it had to be done, one way or another he was going to get Liam, it just had to be the hard way.

He didn't think he could pull his gaze away from Liam's sobbing frame on the floor, but at some point he did, because he found himself fully dressed and outside the showers, making his way to the lunch hall as if nothing happened.

...

This is by far my least favourite chapter. I felt so bad while writing it - next chapter will be better!

I don't know what's wrong with wattpad, sorry!

20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter?