Chapter 11 ~

Before he was brought down, Liam had the freedom to please himself whenever he wanted or whenever he needed it. Twice a day if necessary. Often thinking of his fiancé Niall. But that was all gone now. He wasn't allowed to see Niall face to face until Christmas, now, and if the Irish lad didn't end things then, he would. He was known to be a dreamer but he couldn't expect Niall to wait eighteen years for him to get out of jail. Even then he wouldn't be able to support him financially, no one who hire a convict of double murder. He couldn't marry Niall under a cloud of disgrace with what he's done.

He could picture himself happily with Niall, his smooth pale skin and his fluffy blond hair. There was no way he could see himself in the position he was in now. He couldn't imagine himself being touched by a complete maniac.

One night, Liam awakened with a painfully hard cock. That night when he tried to fall asleep, the urge to touch himself was overwhelming. But, Liam managed to push his thoughts elsewhere, memorising over the periodic table until his mind drifted off into a sleep. Unfortunately, when Liam woke up his hand had already forced it's way into his boxers and his bunk was squeaking.

Zayn, he thought, terrified. With effort, Liam had managed to relinquish his grip. As quietly as possible, he shifted, placing his hands at his sides and willing himself to relax.

"Will you not finish?" A quiet voice asked from the bunk below.

Liam didn't know how to answer so he let the silence do the talking.

The bunk springs below gave a low squeak, signalling that the man was rising from the bunk below. Then, Zayn was up the steel ladder, carelessly invading Liam's bunk with his long, lean body.

Liam saw that Zayn was only wearing pyjama bottoms, his chest completely bare apart from the tattoos that littered his torso. "Go on," he murmured.

Liam shook his head.

"Let me, then." Gently, Zayn slid jams pyjamas down to his knees. A firm grip closed over his cock, working up and down with the assuredness of an expert.

Liam didn't dare to look at Zayn behind his eyelids which were scrunched shut tightly. All he saw was the white-tiled shower floor, pink water swirling around the drain. So, in desperation, Liam thought of the swimming park where he first met his girlfriend. They had gone there nearly every week and recreated the first kiss they shared, it was cheesy but he liked it.

Zayn's hand was moving faster. Liam's breath sped up - he couldn't help himself; it felt too good. Determined, he shifted his thoughts back to the water park and his perfect life.

Hearing himself groan, Liam pressed his rough hand to his mouth, the thoughts of the water parks and the happy days disappearing.

"Liam," Zayn said in a husky tone. He kissed the tip of his softening cock. Then Zayn had himself in his hand, working frantically, gritting his teeth until he gasped, spilling a stream of hot fluid onto Liam's stomach.

Merely seconds later, their bodies were pressed together and Zayn's lips were kissing at his chest, throat and lips.

"Liam," Zayn's mouth was beside his ear as he physically flinched, turning his head away from the tanned lad. "Will you not kiss the man who's saved you from Jake's gang?"

Liam tried. Giving in would be so much easier than resisting. But he found he couldn't part his lips or open his eyes. He was frozen, unable to fight, unable to submit.

Zayn let out a furious exhalation. Rolling off Liam, he clanged down the ladder to his own bunk.

"I'm sorry, Zayn." Liam said, afraid if what retribution the next day might bring.

"Fuck you." The bottom bunk springs gave a viscous squeak as Zayn flopped towards the wall.

~~

No one commented so I don't know if I should continue or not. I love reading your comments, guysss.

I'll update when I feel it has enough votes and comments.