Chapter 7 ~ filler

It was three weeks before Zayn saw Liam again. He had been staying in the prisons infirmary. Zayn saw him sitting in the regular seat in the cafeteria, alone like usual.

Of course, he already knew about Liam's arrival, from Officer Styles who brought the news with transparent misery. Everyone know Zayn had it out for Liam and would stop and no costs.

Liam joined the queue for lunch and Zayn couldn't help but glance down to his arse, once again, making a quirky pun to himself about how it looked even better when it was uncovered.

Hazel eyes watched the boy shuffled in line, only picking out a simple apple off the layout of food in front of him. Some of the inmates gave him sideway glanced, clearly silently questioning why Liam hadn't been around for so long. But the faded bruises on his face told them that it was no holiday.

Zayn waited patiently until he sat down, giving him a while before making his way over and sitting in front of him. "Hello." He grinned, leaning back casually.

Liam's eyes hardened as he put the half eaten apple on the tray. "You shouldn't be here, I've given evidence against you! You're crazy!"

"Have you now? Poor me. It's a wonder why they haven't clamped me in iron chains." Zayn smirked, making it obvious to Liam that he was checking him out.

"You-"

"I've come to tell you that you're mine. Everyone knows what we did in the showers and everyone knows you are mine." He grinned.

"We didn't fuck, you forced me." Liam stated quietly as he looked up to him, his eyebrows knitting together to form a small frown.

"Wonderful, darling. I'll see you tonight." He said calmly as he stood up, tucking his chair under the table.

"For what?" Liam asked quickly, panic evident in his voice.

"I did say I expected a kiss before bed, and you've gotten out of it for three weeks."

~~