Chapter 13 ~

It was four days after Zayn's tantrum and things between the two have never really been better. It was clear that they were both rather content in each others company and it was obvious Zayn had made up for what had happened.

The two were laying on Liam's bunk, a comfortable silence laying over them both. His sharp eyes noticed how Liam's eyes kept dropping shut and snapping open again, so he decided to speak up.

"Right," he said at last. "Let's try something new. Strip. Lie down and let me gaze on you, I'll do the rest."

Unbuttoning his pyjama top, Liam cast it away. He wasn't afraid, not really, even as his nipples hardened with the chill. His bottoms and boxers came off with with surprising ease. As he stretched out beside Zayn, the other man placed a torch between them so Liam's full length was illuminated.

"You're beautiful." Zayn said softly. His hand curled around his cock. "You don't have to watch, if you don't want."

Liam closed his eyes, then opened then again. He was stirred, half-erect. He watched for a while as Zayn's hand worked, eyes open and fixed on Liam's.

Then, Liam's hand crept down, and they were both doing it to each other, eyes locked together, pulling harder as their breath came faster.

Liam came first, moaning, and then Zayn followed with a gasp.

"Thank you," Zayn whispered as Liam panted, dazed.

Zayn's fingers touched Liam's cheek he moved nearer, incrementally closer, as Liam waited, eyes still open. Finally, their faces were together. Stroking Liam's hair, Zayn kissed him, first on closed lips, then on the forehead. Liam remember at the contact, but not with fear. The brush if those long fingers. That hard mouth, was erotic. Then Zayn released him.

"Best - best get some sleep." Suddenly, Zayn couldn't look at Liam, or get back to his own bunk fast enough.

"Cranston will ship you back to unskilled labor if you can't match his place." With that, he disappeared below, leaving Liam alone in the top bunk, pondering the moment deep into the night.

~~

This is really short, sorry.