You're Cuter

I fluttered my eyes open and there stood a boy.  He had messy curly hair, freckles, and he was smiling.  "Hey" He said.

"Hi, do I know you?"  I asked and immediately felt a sharp pain in my head. 

"Yeah, I'm Finn- are you okay, want me to call the nurse? He asked worriedly. 

"Yeah I'm fine now,  are you my boyfriend?"  I asked putting my eyebrows together and fiddling with my fingers. 

"No.." He said laughing "..  I wish". 

"Well then who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm your boy-friend" he said smiling. 

"Well, you're cute." I said lying down. 

"You already have a boyfriend and I'm sure he's much cuter than me." Finn said. 

"I'm gonna take a nap, goodnight Finn" I said while closing my eyes and pulling the covers over me. 

"Night Mills" He said right before I fell into a deep sleep. 

I opened my eyes and there stood another boy, he was lying down in the couch on his phone.  I looked around the room and saw Finn sitting down by the window sleeping. 

"Who are you?" I said startling the boy on the couch. 

"Oh you're up, I'm your boyfriend" he said not looking up from his phone. 

"Well, what's your name?"  I asked looking up at the ceiling fan spinning around. 

"I'm Tyler,  Millie how could you forget your own boyfriend?" He asked. 

"Tyler, shut up and giver her a break."  I head Finn say from the window seat. 

"Who are you, Finn she's my girlfriend and if you're gonna act like that you should leave."
Tyler says annoyed. 

"I should leave, for what I didn't even do anything but defend Millie from your stupid-ness ."  Finn says rolling his eyes. 

"Well yo-  Tyler was interrupted by a nurse swinging the door open.  "You two shouldn't be arguing right now, and at such a high volume." The nurse snaps. 

"You two come with me, I'm sorry Millie". She says looking at me frowning. 

"Wait, no he can stay."  I say weakly. 

"Who Millie?"  The nurse asks and Tyler steps towards my bed. 

"Finn."  I say. 

"What, why?" Tyler asks while being dragged out of the room. 

"Because I don't like you, bye" I say as the nurse shuts the door. 

"Sorry about that, Mills."  Finn says. 

"Can I tell you a secret, Finnie?"  I ask making him smile. 

"Yeah, sure." He says walking over to me and bending over. 

"You're cuter."  I said right before I press my lips into his.  

Well, this was actually pretty cute.  I may or may have not rushed on this one lol.  Okay see you guys later and follow me on Ig I just started a fan account like yesterday and I literally have 0 followers hahahaha.  Oh btw it's @ohsomilliee on Ig.  Peace.