invisible

"Mills, I have no idea what to wear tomorrow." Sadie stated, Millie looked up from her phone and nodded.

"what is tomorrow exactly?" she questioned, Sadie looked absolutely shocked that someone could be so oblivious.

Millie arched an eyebrow, as the red head sighed.

"Tomorrow is Friday, Millie."

"And?"

"and, fridays are the most important days of the week. It's the last day so it's the last time to show people your outfit game is still strong...even with the other 4 days."

"Um, okay. Wear your black dress, with the str-

"Millie I told you this already, Samantha Parker has that dress and I'm not gonna be seen wearing a dress that a girl who snort laughs owns." Sadie cut her off, dusting off her outfit at the thought.

"But I snort laug-

"Stop making this about you." Sadie said, rolling her eyes and pulling out her compact mirror.

"I'm not-

"Holy shit it's that hot new kid." Sadie stated, cutting Millie off for the millionth time.

"Sads, stop cutting me off." She complained and turned to look back into her phone.

"Mills, he's coming over here."

"okay Sadie, I guess it's a goodbye until lunch then." Millie sarcastically replied, not looking up from her panda pop game.

"Hey." The curly haired boy said as he approached.

Sadie waved and he just nodded.

"sorry if this is weird but I saw you in science yesterday and I wanted to say introduce myself  but I got kind of nervous, an-

"Well hi, I'm Sadie."

"Uh, I was talking to her." He said, gesturing to Millie who was now looking up.

"Hey." Millie said slowly, she hasn't been talked to by a boy in-forever.

"I'm finn." He said, sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"Millie." She replied as she took his hand.

Sadie stood there and watched, shocked by the weird event that was happening right in front of her.

"We have science right now, want to walk-well you know if you want to, you know if you-

"No that would be cool." Millie smiled as she started down the hall.

"Mills, what about girl code." Sadie whispered,

Millie turned around on her heels,
"Sads, you broke it a long time ago."

-

"It's kind of weird, I've never been chosen over Sadie before."        

(gets triggered because i wrote Chosen)

Finn smiled, "well get used to it."

-

I might post another one because this was super of short. 🤔