first

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written anything in forever, last week was just a really stressful week for me and I had a lot of personal issues. Im gonna hopefully update again this week, sometime. This is just a story I wrote a long time ago and I figured just post it because at least its something.
So if its trash you know why okay bye, thanks.

"Finn?" Millie said, moving her legs from this inside of the pool to face him.

"Yeah, Mills?" Finn responded, looking over to her. She looked nervous, and she was never nervous, around him anyway.

"Uh-h have you- have you kissed anyone before?"
Finn soon grew nervous too, "like on the-" he said before pointing to his lips.

Millie nodded, Finn shook his head in response. "Well, its not like ill be kissing anyone anytime soon, everyone thinks im gross." Finn looked over to Millie, who was now facing the water again.

"I don't think you're gross." He said, making Millie smile. "Thanks, Finnie."

"I mean yeah, you never wear dresses, you're always with me instead of other girls, but you're really pretty and definitely not gross." Millie smiled again, turning to face him. "You're the best."

"So, why were you asking?" Finn asked. "No reason" Millie responded.

"Mills, there's always a reason."

"Okay, but I don't want to tell you anymore. Pretend that I never said it." She said causing Finn to sigh dramatically.

"I guess ill never know" he said, dramatically sighing again. Millie rolled her eyes, "im pretty sure you know why I asked"

"Maybe." Finn answered. "Please pretend I ever asked, I don't want it to be weird." She begged, Finn.

"But why, I didn't say I wouldn't do it."

"Really?" She asked a bit more excitedly than she meant to. Finn laughed, "do you know how though?" "I have no idea" she responded.

"Okay, here" Finn said, placing Millies arms around his neck and putting his around her waist.

"Okay now im scared" Finn whispered, as Millie laughed nervously, "me too."

"Ju-just close your eyes" Finn said, Millie did as she was told. He began to lean in closer until his lips met her chin. "Frick" Finn said, "okay close your eyes again." Millie laughed and closed her eyes again.

Finn leaned in again, until his lips met hers this time. After a few seconds they pulled away and smiled simultaneously.

"That was weird." Millie said, "really weird" Finn added, both blushing.

"Want to do it again." Finn asked, "maybe."