live streams

|Thank you guys so much for 1k views! 😘|

Millie scrolled through her Instagram feed, shoveling Honey Nut Cheerios in her mouth as she did so. "you want more? I'm gonna put the box away." Finn said, getting a head shake in response from Millie.

"So, what's going on?" He asked, sitting down with his bowl full of cereal.

"Nothing really, were just getting tagged in edits and stuff-the usual."

Finn nodded, "you know Dane said he puts his milk before his cereal-"

Millie spit her milk out, choking on what remained of it.

"I know what the fuck ri-

"No, not-not that, this." she stuttered, eyes full of shock.

Finn took the phone out of her hands, to see a picture of the two of them hugging. It may not seem like a big deal, but for them it was. Everything they did together-even if they breathed in the same room, it meant they were dating.

"It's okay Mills, why don't you go live, you know clear up these 'fake fillie signs'." he said using air quotes.

Millie laughed, "yeah ok, Finn."

-

"go hide in the fucking corner Finn, that's not funny!" Millie whisper screamed, the timer was counting down from 3 and he was pecking her cheeks and her forehead.

just as it hit 1 finn sprinted across the room onto her pink bean back chair.

Millie laughed, not noticing the comments that were flooding in.

"Oh, hey guys- no Finns not here, that was Charlie." she lied, the truth was he was on a trip to Hawaii (haha). She was pretty shocked to see that comment, how would they even know that.

"Um, anyway I want to clear something up. Fillie is not real and never will be." She said, wanting to get straight to the point.

"Finn is like my brother, it's really weird to know that I'm being shipped with him." she added, "thank you guys, I'll be going now." Millie ended the live stream with a smile.

"brother my ass." Finn screamed, running over to the bed and flopping down on it, making Millie fly up a little bit.

"you're cute." she smiled, moving closer to him and laying her head down on his chest.

"I know right." he answered, Millie nodded. "But you're cuter."

Millie turned a dark pink color, turning to pinch his cheeks which were also dark pink.

She then leaned in to peck him on the lips. When she decided that wasn't enough she smashed her lips into his, deepening the kiss.

"haha, I love incest." Finn laughed as she pulled away, earning a shoulder slap from Millie.

"ew what the actual fuck, Finn." Millie fake-gagged, laughing.

[I'm so confused about the whole Instagram deleting accounts thing:|

IG: ohsomilliee ]