disney land

[pretend they are in the year 2017 😂 I added a line in here that was from a movie, it came out in 2007-or you can pretend the movie came out in whatever year they are in.]

Request from megmax679

^also I know that picture is from Disney world:)

-

"mike, mike where are we going?" Eleven asked, sure it would be annoying for most people, to constantly be asked several questions, but he was just happy to hear her voice.

"Just wait, I promise you'll love it." Mike responded, making sure she wasn't peaking through her blindfold which was actually just his moms old purple scarf.

"Okay."

-

"Are we there yet?" Eleven asked, for probably the 100th time that morning,

"Not yet, donkey" Mike joked, earning a slap on the shoulder from the blind folded girl behind him.

He gasped dramatically, and Eleven laughed.

-

"Okay, were finally here El." Mike sighed, getting off his bike and holding it so she wouldn't fall over.

"Can I-

"No, don't take the scarf off." he shook his head as if she could see, and then grabbed his wallet.

"okay," he started, picking her up off the bike and putting her back down, "I'll hold your hand so you don't fa-

"can you carry me?" Eleven pouted.          

[im proof reading this rn, its 12am and I thought that said marry i was so confused. Then I was like "when did I write that??" 😂]

"No, el-

Eleven began reaching her hands out until she found where his face was, then she planted a small kiss on his lips.

"what about now?" she questioned.

"In that case.." Mike laughed, right now he was as red as a tomato, but she didn't need to know that.

-

The two of them had finally reached the entrance to pay, and that was difficult getting Eleven through without her seeing where they were...even though Mike put her down to walk.

"Can I ta-

"Yes El, you can." Mike smiled, he couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Eleven pulled down the scarf, and immediately started to jump up and down excitedly.

"Do you like it?" Mike asked, although he already knew the answer.

"Yes, yes thank you mike!" she said happily, hugging him tightly.

-

After riding a bunch of rides eleven decided she wanted to go on the tower of terror, so mike took her on hesitantly.

"You sure el, I mean it is a bit sca-