truth or dare

"Dustin truth or dare, my son?" Lucas questioned, rolling over in his blanket so that he could wrap himself like a burrito.

"Dare, daddy." He answered in a high pitched, kid-like voice. Of course he said it to be funny, that would've been pretty awkward if he had actually meant it.

"Shut up, my moms on the phone." Mike whisper yelled, holding the telephone to his chest as his friends choked on pizza and bursted into fits of laughter.

"Oh like that's actually your mom, I bet it's El." Max responded, rolling her eyes at all the complaining he has been doing in the past hour.

"Give him a break, he's just stressed out because he misses his girlfriend and she's finally coming back after what...one week of camping?" Lucas said, grabbing another slice of pizza.

Mike hung up after whispering something, "What, that's a pretty long amount of time, if any of my friends in general were gone for that long I'd miss them." He tried to defend himself but ended up failing as max reminded him that Will went as well.

"Okay fine, yeah I miss her a lot." Mike admitted, taking a seat next to the group.

"Take a break from her." Lucas suggested, being completely shut down by him.

"Ha funny." He laughed, "oh that wasn't a joke?"

"No mike. Whenever she's with us you aren't mentally here, and then when she isn't you aren't physically here. It's stupid."

"What's stupid, having a girlfriend?" Mike pouted hearing a few snickers from Max and and a few muffled 'noises' from Dustin.

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows saltily, "I have max-

"As if loser." She sang, grabbing a few dropped cheeto's off the carpet.

"Who's stupid now?"

"Shut up."

-

"Okay, so I have a game." Lucas suggested. It was currently 12:38 am and the 4 of them were doing dumb stuff. Anything but sleeping of course. Who sleeps at a sleepover?

"What?" They questioned simultaneously, looking to each other with completely different expressions.

"Truth or dare, boys-and girl."

"We played that earlier but whatever."

"Mike." They all called out as he came stumbling down the hallway, "uh, I spilt grape juice on the carpet-so.. I'll play yeah, okay."

"So mike, truth or dare."

"Dare." He muttered.

"I dare you to pretend you're mad at el tomorrow. If you don't I'm telling your mom you broke her vase while attempting to show el how to roll out stuff with a rolling pin."

Mike gasped dramatically before dropping it back into a unamused face, "no."

"I will tell her Mike."

"You have no proof."

"Yes I do, I'll just show her the part where those black flower prints were supposed to be."