nightmares-mileven

|this is a request from megmax679

"Hey, pass me a slice." Dustin said, gesturing to the box of sausage & pepperoni pizza that was laying on the table.

Eleven nodded, noticing that the box was closest to her. She opened it, causing the dice and a few pieces of the Dungeons & Dragons board game to fall off the table.

"El!" they all screamed, she sunk down into her seat, feeling embarrassed about this whole situation.

"I'm going home." Will stated, getting up and waking up the stairs of the wheelers basement.

"me too." Lucas added, getting up to follow him.

"sorry." Dustin shrugged at mike, taking a piece of pizza and then the whole box, before leaving.

"eleven!" Mike screamed once they were all out of sight, looking over at the smaller girl who was trying to hide herself in the fort he made her.

"I'm sorry mike." El apologized, standing up to give him a hug.

Mike backed away, shoving her back down into the the fort.

"mike." Eleven choked out, getting up again. He never got mad at her ever since they got her back from the upside down.

"I should send you back to the lab." Mike shouted, pushing her down once again.

Eleven felt hot tears streaming down her face as he began to kick her.

"you aren't pretty, not even a little bit." He added, "I hate you!"

"Mike, mike stop it!" Eleven screamed.

-

"Mike, mike stop it!" Mike heard someone scream as he shot up from his bed.

He got up off his bead slipping on his blue bunny slippers that he got to match elevens pink ones. Mike then sprinted down the stairs almost falling as he did so.

He approached the fort, "El?"

"No, no stop!" she said, hiding in her blankets and shielding her face.

"el, you okay?" Mike asked, causing her to flinch as he crouched down closer to her.

"It's okay, it's okay-it's mike." He tried to comfort her, but she just backed away.

"what's wrong?"

"You-you, hurt me." she sobbed, burying her face in her hands.

"It was just a dream," he said pulling her onto his lap, stroking her back, "just a dream."

She calmed down, knowing that Mike would never do that to her. "the fort is wet, mike."

"here, come on." mike smiled, picking her up and carrying her up the stairs.

eleven smiled, looking into the eyes of the boy that she first met in the woods, not the one in her dream-that wasn't him.

Once they finally got up to mikes room, he set her down on his bed and turned on the lamp that was right on top of his night stand.

"get some sleep." he said, pulling her in for a hug and pulling the blanket over the two of them.

Eleven wrapped her arms around him as he fell asleep and wrapped his arms around her. she closed her eyes, opening them up one more time before using her powers to turn off the glowing lamp. She didn't need it to feel safe right now, "goodnight mike."

|why is there nothing good to watch on tv rn??