flashbacks

the boys sat at recently pushed together wooden desks-thanks to dustin. according to him, they wouldn't be able to think as a whole that far apart, although they weren't far at all..or apart.

"Dustin..this is bullshit. I can-"
Lucas began, as he tried to find another thing wrong with this situation. Will and mike sat, unable to do anything, as the two of them continued their bickering.

"-no shut up. I can feel someone's leg touching mine." He continued, cutting off the curly haired boy every chance he could. They were surprised no one in the class bothered to check in on what was happening-probably just used to their fighting and useless arguments.

"That's yours isn't it- oh my go-"

"Sorry that's actually mine." Will answered awkwardly, catching the attention of the both of them. "couldn't really move." For once there was some peace and quiet. That didn't last long because soon enough, Lucas was asking more questions, and Dustin was answering them with sarcasm.

"okay guys, we have a question from Elizabeth that we can solve as a class right now." Their teacher ms. adams proposed, clasping her hands together.

once the whole class' attention was on her she went ahead and told them which question it was. the boys wished it hadn't been the one number that had to be avoided, but it was.
And as they heard the number 'eleven' being announced to everyone, they swore they could hear the sound of mikes heart being broken into a million little pieces once again.

He knew he had to stop, but he couldn't. Trust me when I say he'd do anything to stop the feeling he gets when he thinks of her, although he does all the time.

And as the classroom door was pushed open, and the eyes of his fellow peers were stuck on the weeping boy, they knew that the little girl that was nothing but a person to them, was the universe to mike wheeler.

yo yo yo I'm back.
thanks for all the love:)
& sorry I'm sorta rusty