mike+el

*This is as if eleven never had powers and that whole thing didn't happen*

"Mike, this is a really special tree" Eleven said, breathing in the fresh air and feeling the cool breeze flow through her hair.

"How so?" Mike asked although he already knew the answer, he just wanted to hear her say it herself.

"Well, you know alot of special stuff happened here" she replied, turning to face him.

Mike looked at her with a pretend puzzled face, he was always being told how good of an actor he was, but he could never fool El.

"Really mike" she giggled, he eventually joined in as well.

Mike smiled as he remembered all the great times they had on this tree.

When they first met they met at the tree, it was shade on a hot day, and it just so happened to be right next to the bus stop.

They did homework on it, all the time. Although homework was never fun, El made it bearable for Mike, and Mike make it bearable for El, maybe even enjoyable.

They sat and watched the stars a lot, it may sound boring but it really isn't, especially when you have someone there with you.

They had their first kiss there, on that tree.
In that moment everything was perfect, other than the fact that Mike almost fell off in surprise.
El said that he had something on his lip and when he asked her what it was she leaned in and kissed him, and then said, "that".  El was extremely smooth for a 11 year old, now that Mike thought about it.

And in that moment, when Mike finally snapped out of his thoughts, he dug into his bag and took out the x-acto knife that they were required to bring to art for the project they were doing. He then uncapped it and began carving something into the tree.

"Um, mike"

Once he was finished he backed away to reveal that the carving said 'mike+el'

"Now everyone will know this is our tree." He said capping the knife.

"Aw mike, thats so cute" El said, wrapping her arms around his stomach and squeezing the life of of him.

"Like you" mike added.

"Woah, when did my Mikey get so smooth?" Eleven laughed, pulling him in for one last hug before they went home.

Lmao I love how fluffy this is.

Also this is my first mileven one-shot yayyyy

Leave ship requests:)

Thank you guys, have a wonderful day/night