costumes

Finn and Millie walked hand in hand into a costume shop named 'howl-aween'.

"I always wondered what costume shops did when it wasnt close to Halloween, I mean no one really buys costumes unless its, well...Halloween." Finn said, scent of rubber and plastic hitting them as the door shut quickly from behind.

"Who knows?" Millie replied, dragging him over to rack full of Pink items.

"If you think im wearing pink, you are so wrong." Finn said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Finn honey, when am I ever wrong?" Millie asked looking up at him with her eyebrows raised. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it, "thats what I though."

"You're lucky these are all ugly as fuck" she said letting go of his hand and walking towards a rack of random 50% off costumes.

-
They looked over all the different costumes until they found something that interested them.

"Aw cool Mills, lets be Yoda and Luke." Finn said, in which Millie shook her head.

(flashback)
"Mills." Finn called out, running after Millie who had just gotten out of her terrible history class with Ms. Ryder, the woman who was known to make you cry over how you didnt bring a number 2 pencil .

"Hey Finnlard, how's your day going?" She asked, quickly hugging him as they walked.

"Good now that you're here." He said, causing the both of them to blush intensely. Finn then quickly shook his head, "sorry I got distracted-uh"

"Oh, uh I saw a poster on the bulletin board that said they were having a costume contest" Finn opened his eyes, snapping as the thought popped up in his head.

"So?" Millie questioned, stopping at her locker to put away her books.

"So, we could enter it together-if you want." He said coughed, making sure not to make eye contact with her.

She shut her locked abruptly, looking up at Finn who seemed pretty scared. She smiled to herself, brushing his hair back with her hand. Millie never dated a guy that actually genuinely cared about her, and was nervous about asking her to do things like this. "Of course, Finn."

"Thats really cute, but dont you think it would be a bit weird seeing Yoda and Luke making out in the yearbook?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh you're right." Finn said, realizing how disgusting that sounded. Millie laughed, standing up on her trippy toes to give him a quick peck.

"Im sure we can find something else."

No summer school for me on Monday cause its a holiday yayyyyy

I seriously dont know why I chose to do summer school in the first place. 

Anyway guys, thank you so much for reading these.