calming the storm

"hey, Gaten!"

"What's up man?" He responded, continuing down the set with high fives and welcome back greetings. It has been about a year since they have all seen each other, not even knowing if stranger things would be brought back for another season. But yet again, here they were, ready to start shooting season 3.

"Hey, long time no see caloob." Gaten laughed, surprising his friend he hasn't seen since their last interview-who was now stuffing his face with chocolate brownies.

"Gaten!" He shouted, engulfing him in a much needed hug. "Man, I missed you so much. It was weird not having someone to harmonize every song with-y'know." Caleb added, wiping what was left of the chocolatey dessert off his face with a nearby napkin.

"Yeah dude, I do." He smiled, as Caleb returned the smile. It felt like the two of them could just stay like this for a while, if it wasn't for a slightly shorter cast mate.

"FOREVER ALONE!" He shouted, catching the attention of both of them.

"NOAH!" they said simultaneously, running up to him and squeezing the living daylights out of him. "guys, I'm seeing stars." he choked out as the two of them released him with a, "sorry"

"ay, the forever alone squad is back." He nodded. Ever since finn and millie were told they were gonna have a thing on the show, the three of them made the 'forever alone' group(chat), that impressively had a jingle.

"Forever alone." Caleb sang.

"Forever alone." Gaten and Noah, followed. Trying their best not to laugh at the almost forgotten memory.

"No one to buy me an ice cream cone, no one to keep me up all night on the phone."

"Forever alone." They sang altogether.

"eve-

"Okay, what the fuck are you guys doing." They were interrupted by a familiar, big haired guy, known for his role as Steve Harrington.

"Joe!"

"Hey little dudes, missed you guys." He smiled as he was surrounded by hugs of different heights.

"Missed you too."

"Anyway, the meetings gonna start in 10 so I suggest you guys go chill for a bit and then meet everyone back in the..back." Joe said, as the three of them nodded.

"Sounds good."

"Okay." Joe waved, taking his made coffee and walking away.

"Pillow room?" Caleb questioned, taking another brownie. He had quite a thing for those little circular ones. He had gone a while without them, They only have them on set. He tried asking where to buy them but got no answer because Cathy only had time for 'important questions'. If that isn't important what is?

"You know it." Gaten sang, as he was laughed at by Noah.

...

"Were here, at the almighty pillow room." Noah cheered, opening the door.

"Is someone eating bubble gum in here?" Noah added, walking around the room that got its name by its comfortableness.

"Shit, no it's just finn and millie." Gaten groaned, getting a pillow thrown at him in response.

"Jeez guys, get a room." Caleb said, bracing himself to get hit by a pillow like Gaten once did.

"We did." Millie said, annoyance clear in her voice. The three of them just sat there with crinkled noses, looking at the two of them in disgust.

"Your three besties come into the room- keep in mind you haven't seen them in months, and you don't want to even say hi?" Caleb asked, stealing a piece of popcorn from Noah-who somehow got some quickly from the popcorn machine beside them.

"I'm busy." She groaned for the third time, wrapping her arms back around finns neck and meeting her lips with his. Their hair was definitely a lot messier than..usual. You could tell.

"Ew." They all complained, laughing the hardest they've laughed in a while. In fact they laughed so hard they didn't notice the glare being shot by millie.

"Oh my gosh. Just shut up!" She complained, but this time cracking a smile.

"So you gonna say hi to us now?" Gaten asked.

Millie shook her head, "no you assholes."
She then turned to face the curly haired boy next to her, squeezing his cheek. "cutie."

"Gross." Noah smiled, joining Gaten in a fake gag.

Millie's face was soon brought back to finns and the 'ew's only got louder..and longer.

"Well since millie doesn't want to tell us hi, what about you finn?" Noah asked.

Finn brought his hand off Millie's back for a quick wave.

"Well at least he acknowledged us." Caleb said matter-a-factly, holding his arms out with his palms facing upward.

"true."

"Anyway, you guys have officially ruined the pillow room for me, so I'm just gonna go."
Gaten proposed, clasping his hands together.

"Oh right-almost forgot about that meeting." Noah yawned, getting up.

"Meeting?" Millie asked, freezing the three boys in their spots. Caleb was the first to turn around and tell them the news that was-oh so forgotten. Millie had a tendency to overreact. She freaked out over the smallest things, willing to rip anyone's head off if she had to.

"yeah, it starts in about 4 minutes." Caleb gulped, ready for the storm that was about to start. Screw that, he wasn't ready for the storm. Nope-not at all.

"And you guys only tell us now?!" Millie screamed, jumping off finns lap. Finn didn't seem to dazed by any of the things that were happening at the moment-he just stood up with that same happy grin he wore when mike looked at eleven.

"Finn, aren't you gonna do anything? Gaten questioned noticing no change in his behavior. "Your girlfriend's going frantic-and your just standing there." He added, wiping his hand in front of the freckled boys face.

"oh shi- mills calm down." he ran over the brunette, placing his hand on her cheek. It seemed to calm her down quite a lot. "It's alright. okay?" He smiled soothingly, "here let me help okay." he took the makeup wipe from her hand, wiping across her bottom lip first.

Noah sighed in relief, as Caleb released the breath he didn't know he was holding. "He calmed the storm." Noah stated, watching as glances and stares were being thrown at him by the two next to him. "what?"