"you owe me!"

"Sads, no you may not have my entire ice cream!" Millie rolled her eyes. The two had just walked out of the new A&W that had opened after getting tired of waiting for the rest of their friends.

"ow!" The red head exclaimed as a group of children ran past them, stepping on her newly polished shoe in the process. "Those ankle biters!"

"Don't flip your wig. Here, I'll let you have a scoop." Millie smiled as Sadie immediately perked up.

"thanks-

Before Sadie could reach the bowl someone ran past and snatched it.

"Hey-

He could have kept running but stopped to look at Millie-for some reason.

"What's your problem!" She screamed, along with a bunch of other things, "leave it."

"I'm sorry, can't do that pretty lady. I gotta blast-

"Fine but..

The boys eyebrows rose as if he was waiting for her to go on.

"..you owe me."

He smiled as if he was in any normal situation, and didn't just steal some random girls ice cream.

"and you gotta' promise." She added, crossing her arms.

"Alright. I promise."

-

"so that's why you always buy grandma ice cream on July 15." Janet stated, nodding her head.

"Well..I did promise.
-

im shook guys I don't even know why all I know is that I'm shook that's how shook I am.

well hope you guys enjoyed this I just finished my hw so-