goodbye

I miss her.

Missing someone means that you're missing a piece in your heart, your mind-everywhere.

You're broken.

It tears you apart even more to notice that they aren't there to wake you up in the morning.

It tears you apart

When they aren't there to make you explain things, even if they are simple.

When you see things that remind you of them, everyday things like numbers.

and certain times.

and certain foods.

and certain clothes

and foods

and buildings

and classrooms

and chairs

and blankets

and pillows

and animals

and drinks

the list could go on and on because frankly, everything reminds you of them.

and nothing will get better until they're back. That's the only thing keeping you together, the reminder that they are coming back and they're okay.

And that's alright. right?

Because at least they are coming back after all.

nope.

At least not for me. Everything I see reminds me of how she's not coming back and that no matter how long I wait she won't be there to get me made fun of by Dustin and Lucas.

She's gone.

And when someone's gone they aren't coming back.

When someone's gone, they take you with them. Leaving whatever is left of you to sit there and cry, and slowly crumble to the ground.

Because the truth is, without your everything

you're nothing.

-Mike Wheeler

-

wtf am I doing writing this at 4 am

sorry if this doesn't makes sense, it's too early for my brain.

also sorry for any requests, I just started school 2 weeks ago and I'm stressing out so I'll try to get them done soon.