livestreams

Tyler knocked on Ethan's door, holding a plate of cookies for his boyfriend. Ethan opened the door, allowing Tyler in.
"Tyler! Thanks for the cookies!" He says; sitting down in his chair.

Tyler leans down and kisses Ethan's temple, smiling.
"It's okay babe, are you doing a recording?" he asks, unintentionally moving into the camera's view and Ethan's face turns a ghostly white.
"Tyler, this is a livestream," he whispers and Tyler freezes. Ethan's chest begins to heave as he panics, clinging to Tyler, refusing to look at the chat.

Meanwhile, the chat is going wild:
ThatHappyGoat: D A M N boii
Pioneermars: happy af for y'all
NukeINK: ugh, fags
Tythanshipper: aaHHHHH
Twentyonepawsteps: *unintentional screeching*

Most comments were positive, the haters being drowned out by squeaking fan girls. Tyler wraps his arm around Ethan's shoulder, kissing his cheek.
"See babe, it's okay!" He grins, watching the comments roll in.

Tyler and Ethan continue playing the game Ethan was playing before Ethan turns to the camera.
"Should Tyler stay or go get more cookies for his boyfriend?" He asks the chat, watching the resounding yes  appear. Ethan turns and smirks at Tyler.
"Thanks hun!" He kisses Tyler quickly before continuing his gameplay; smiling like a dork for the rest of the stream.