i n t h e n a m e o f l o v e

I dedicate this chapter to RyanRossIsASlut bc they are literally goals ! check them out!

small note: Tyler and Ethan are not together in this one.

The boy had caught Tyler's eye. His adorable blue hair and his piercing eyes, Tyler was in love.

But the first time it happened, neither knew about each others existence. Mark, Amy, Kathryn, Tyler and Ethan all went for a snowball fight. When Mark ditched a hard ball of snow at Ethan, Tyler jumped in front of him to save him. He did it all in the name of love.

The second time it happened, Tyler knew something was happening. Mark, Amy and Kathryn all were away from school today due to a holiday so it became Tyler's job to protect Ethan. Normally, people didn't fight Ethan due to Mark being by his side. So when the school bullies took Mark's absence as a chance to attack Ethan, Tyler was the only one who could stop them. He threw himself at them and attacked them until they lay bloodied and bruised. He threw himself into the face of danger, all in the name of love.

When the squad went to a party at Felix's house, Ethan started taking shots. Tyler, unwillingly, joined in. Soon, the boys were more drunk than an Irish man and managed to find a home on the couch next to Felix and Marzia, who were talking about the party and such, that's when Ethan turned to Tyler,
"I don't know about you man, but I'm never gonna ge-" that's when Tyler kissed him, in the name of love.

~ fin ~

Okay this is so short but I think it's cute soo