hikes

Hey guys, mars here. Just reminding my lovely readers that the comments are open for requests. Feel free to PM me about requests as well!
- mars.

Adventure seeker!Ethan, Writer!Tyler

Ethan was practically bouncing on his chair as he watched Tyler type up the newest chapter of his book. Tyler had promised Ethan they would go on an adventure when he finished.

Tyler and Ethan's adventures were legendary. They would spend hours in forests and days on mountains. Tyler would go for inspiration, Ethan would go because that's what he craved. He craved adventure, he craved a story to tell and when Ethan want's something, he gets it.

When Tyler finally saved the chapter and shut down his laptop, Ethan grinned. Finally. Tyler hugged Ethan and kissed his head.
"Get your shoes babe. We're going for a hike," he says, his eyes searching for their hiking bag.

Ethan practically leapt out of the office, racing into their room and grabbing his hiking boots. He tied them up in record time as he grabbed his jumper.

Tyler finally packed their backpack and changed into his hiking gear. Ethan was ready to burst with excitement. Hand in hand, they drove to one of LA's mountains.

When they got there, Ethan dragged Tyler out of the car. Checking their supplies, Tyler allowed Ethan to pull him as he checked his watch. Perfect.

They began to hike the forestry trail. Ethan and Tyler's linked hands swinging between them. They talked about everything, from Tyler's novel to Ethan wanting a cat. By the time they reached the top, the night sky was littered with pale white stars as Ethan gasped. In front of him was a picnic blanket, a cheese platter and a bottle of wine. Not to mention a tent and the trees were covered in fairy lights.

Tyler pulled Ethan gently as he sat down on the blanket, Ethan sitting in his lap. He managed to curl his head to rest on Tyler's chest as Tyler kissed his forehead.

He pulled Ethan's chin to look at him delicately, his eyes filled with anxiety and worry.
"Ethan, my one and only, will you marry me?" He asked. Ethan gasped and his eyes welled with tears.
"Yes Tyler! A thousand times yes!" He shrieked, laughing as Ethan pushed Tyler to the ground. They laughed, they smiled but most importantly, they were in love.

~ fin ~

Okay that was cute, I guess. I feel bad for the angst yesterday so I do hope this makes up for it! I'll be writing some more oneshots but I would really love if you all left requests!

stay cool, you beautiful loser
mars.