c o m i n g h o m e

Soldier Tyler, Parent Tythan AU. I'M SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!! I'm working on a bunch of oneshots ATM so I wrote this quick thing for you while you wait!! Also look at this screenshot of Tyler from Mark's Insta livestream..

They were sat at the panel with Jack, Felix and Mark. Today marked 3 years without Tyler after he left to go serve in the war.

Ethan rubbed his daughters thigh comfortingly, almost reassuring himself that she was still here. The couple Skyped, Tyler would ask about Ella and Ethan would ask about the army.

The panel was doing a Q&A at the moment, one fan had a particular question for Ethan and Ella.
"Do you miss Tyler?" The young fan asked. Ethan stiffened and watched his daughter's face carefully.
"Everyday, I miss my dad so much.." Ella says, holding back tears.

The panel doors open and Tyler steps out, in full uniform. They both stare at him for a moment before Ethan rushes up. He runs down the aisle to his husband and leaps up onto him. He wraps his arms and legs around his waist and kisses Tyler quickly. Ella followed after him, wrapping his arms around his daughter.

Ethan gets down and the family embrace in a warm hug and the whole room fills with awwws as people begin to clap. Tyler and Ethan linked hands and made their way up to the panel where Tyler hugged Mark, Jack and Felix before sitting down. Ethan found himself in Tyler's lap and Ella resting against his shoulder.

The panel continued with the happy family cuddling and chatting.