o v e r h e a r d

Suggested by ,
College!AU Animator!Ethan Football player!Tyler and for absolutely no reason at all, Possesive!Tyler. Don't judge me. IM SORRY THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE UPDATING WEIRD OKAY IM T R Y I N G

"Look all I'm saying is that the Mona Lisa is actually creepy! Your animation made it look cute!" Kathryn says as she and Ethan walk down the halls carrying bundles of sketchbooks and pencils. Ethan laughs and nudges Kathryn as they pass by a group of jocks.

"Look, I heard Amy finally got together with Mark! They're so adorable, I'm glad they finally accepted their feelings for each other!" Ethan whispers as they pass the happy couple.

They pass the Co-Captain, Tyler, who stares into Ethan's eyes. He nods at Ethan before going back to his conversation with Mark and Felix.

Kathryn smirked as they passed the jocks. She nudged the animator carefully.
"I think Tyler was checking you out!" She says smugly. She knew Ethan had a thing for the giant and she knew that Tyler was staring at Ethan's butt as they passed.

When Ethan opened his book for his laptop up for his class, An Introduction to Animation, a note fluttered out.
Meet me by the dumpsters at 3:30.

Ethan awaited the end of the day and got up quick as a fox to leave. He raced to his dorm, putting his bag down before saying a quick hello to his room mate, Jack, and subtly strolling towards the back of the school where his Prince Charming awaited.

When Ethan got there, Tyler pushed him against the wall. He caged his arms around him and rested his head against Ethan's neck.
"I can smell her all over you." He growls. Ethan holds Tyler's head close, knowing he loved that.

Mark wanted a football. Usually he would bother Felix but he was out with Marzia. He couldn't find Tyler, so he went to the old place he and Tyler would hang out. Before he neared the wall that the dumpsters were against, he heard movement.

"I love you Ty,"
"I love you too, babe."

Mark poked his head around the corner to see his best friend playing tonsil tennis with one of those animators from his art classes. Eric? Eli? Something like that... he thought as he stared at the scene infront of him.

He walked away from the couple confused, why didn't Tyler tell him? They were best friends for ever, and Mark even told him about Amy's pregnancy scare.

Yet there was his best friend making out with that blue haired animator kid. Mark sighed and went back to his dorm where Tyler's empty bed. Mark knew he shouldn't do it, yet he did.

He opened Tyler's draws of secrets.

Inside he found several photos of him and the boy, kissing and cuddling. He found one with a message written in gold sharpie at the bottom.

I love you,
Ethan.

Mark shut the draw and buried his face into his hands. He looked around the room picked up a photo of them at one of Felix's epic dorm parties. They had their arms around each other's shoulders, they smiled like toddlers and cheekily pinched each other's shoulders.

He put the photo down and smiled. If they truly loved each other, they would tell Mark eventually.