m i n e

Werewolf!AU
Highschool!AU
For all those who are confused, there are 3 ranks of people. Alphas - dominant leaders who can only receive an alpha title if their parent's are alphas.
Betas - Smart second in command who is elected by an alpha. These wolves can be submissive or dominant.
Omegas - soft submissives who are designed to be mated to alphas. They go into heats once a month and can be marked.
When a wolf turns 18 they can find their mate. After you meet your mate, you have to bite their neck as a tclaiming bite then have copulation and that completes the mating cycle.

Tyler was in the middle of class and very bored. His mind wandered off to the thoughts of his mate, since he had turned 18 he'd been looking for them. All of his friends were already mated, Mark and Jack, Amy and Signe, Felix and Marzia and Matt and Amanda; nearly all of his friends were mated and he hated it. The couples bundled up together, giggling.

Now Tyler wasn't lonely, he just needed someone to talk to. He was the captain of the school's football team, the alpha of a successful pack, he had the perfect life. Since Tyler had turned 18, he has been on a hunt for his mate.

That was until today.

The new kid was a rouge omega, skinny and very adorable. When he entered Tyler's English class, the alpha's head snapped up. That smell, mine.

Tyler's wolf was ready to leap out and claim the boy, he smelt like candy and campfires, he smelt amazing.

"Ahh- Mr.Nestor-Darling? I'm Mr. Hamilton-Laurens. Come take a seat," Mr. Hamilton-Laurens said and directed him to a seat near the front of the class.
"Ethan is fine, Mr. Hamilton-Laurens." The omega said, Tyler knew he needed this boy with him. Luckily, Mark had this class as well. The beta nudged Tyler and nodded over to Ethan.
"He's your mate?" Mark mind-linked Tyler, who nodded.

The next hour was pure torture for Tyler. He wanted nothing more than to claim his mate and leave but Tyler knew better than that. He was extremely happy it was last period because as soon as Mr. Hamilton-Laurens dismissed them, Tyler had Ethan pushed against the wall with his face in Ethan's neck. Ethan blushed and moved his head to bare his neck even more.

Mr. Hamilton-Laurens noticed the boys and dug around for his phone. Due to him being a beta, he needed another beta or two to pull them away and get them to someone private.
He messaged his mate first, John, who rushed over from his PE lesson.

When the betas had managed to seperate them, Tyler was being held back by 5 students and Alexander while Ethan was being comforted by John.

They managed to pull Tyler to the nurse, he growled the whole way fighting his way to his mate.

They were brought into seperate rooms, Tyler and Mark in one and Ethan and Amy in another.
"Tyler, you need to calm down okay? You don't want to hurt Ethan, do you?"
Tyler merely growled at his beta, smelling his mate through the wall.

"Ethan calm down okay? Tyler's going to break through the wall if we don't give you to him," Amy says hugging her best friend.

Ethan nods and lets Amy take him outside Tyler's door, who opens the door and shoves Ethan against him. He licks over his neck, marking him with his scent as their betas find each other.

Years later the boys are married with a little girl on the way.