Nancy Drew and Creepy Stalkers | Nine

"Okay That did not happen!" Chelsee drunken giggled taking yet another sip of beer that Luke ran and got her.

"How would you, you weren't there were you?!"
Issac yelled- well loudly slurred playfully over the music, as we all laughed at his poor ability to speak. The Alcohol was knocking people out one by one. I still refused to drink some though, though, my lack of judgment about this place had hit the other end of the scale.

"Whateverrrrr." Chelsee laughed as Issac glanced over to Luke.

"Truth or Dare Lukey Poki" He said laughing again as he cuddled next to Chelsee, he moved over there after awhile.

"Hmm, Truth." Luke said as he sneaked a smirk at me, the only downfall, he was still here. Now I know this may sound like the most cliché thing in the entire human existence, but deal with it. I hate him, yet I don't hate him at other moments. It's a mixed hate feeling relationship.

   As a writer I've read many books that involved the scenario I'm in. Bad Boy meets good talented girl and they slowly fall madly in love, and later on they get married and live happily ever after. Though, let me inform you, that's not the case.

"Who was you're first?" Issac asked as both Chelsee and I went made an 'ooooo' sound.

"First what?" Lukes eyes went cold as he looked between the three of us left, as I sat aside Chelsee now, careless taking a sip of beer.

"You know, you're first!" Chelsee teaseed as he rested her head on my shoulders.

"Huh?"

"For gods sake, who the hell stole your V-Card?" 
     I blurted out with a slightly smirk, stealing what was left of Chelsee's beer, which was almost all of it, because why the hell not.

"Yeah as much as that would satisfy you're guys creepy dark desire, I'm not saying." he huffed as he slumped back against the wall, taking another sip of his beer.

"Come onnnnnn, you have to spillllll" Isaac slurred as he closed his eyes for a moment, struggling to open them again.

"And you need some sleep. Plus, if I don't get Miss Brat Ass home, i'll have to deal with angry brother." Luke chuckled slightly as he got up, holding a hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up, before I yawned stretching slightly. 

"Well I'm still here, and curious, who was the lucky woman?" I grinned looking up at him, the party was mostly drunk chicks and hazy men dancing terribly on the dance floor as we snuck around. His hand holding my wrist to lead me. Because just as there was so many terrible dancers, there were even more people still drinking the night- well morning away.

"Wouldn't you like to know, the 'Bad Boys Virginity'." he smirked slightly as we snuck through the door, thankfully I didn't bring much. So I had all I needed before I even left.

"I would, who ever made you the lady's man you ought to be today." I grinned walking as I took a sip of the beer I still drank.

"Yeah- no." he said taking a sip and casually throwing it into a pile with many others.

"Mean," I huffed as I walked past folding my arms. Though, long legs beat petite legs by a milestone.

"if you really want to find out, maybe you should stick around me for few extra days." he said as we got to his car, as I hopped in the passenger seat yawning.

"Yeah, that not happening" I said with a grin.

"whatever you say dear, I mean we could go on a large long journey to find out who ever took my virginity. Be all Nancy Drew and the creepy stalkers, bonding is important." He teased as he started the car.

"uh- sounds great, but now speaking in safety standards. are you sure you should be driving?" I asked panicking slightly, I had a beer and I felt more let loose.

"Honey, I drank a beer and a half. And I have a high alcohol tolerance. Don't worry. Just close your eyes." he chuckled as he began to drive back, I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and my mind fading away from reality.

'be all Nancy Drew and creepy stalkers'
'go on a large long  journey to find out who took my virginity'

the moment I fell asleep, was the moment my thoughts tied into the one grasp of creativity I needed. 

Maybe I will stay a few more days..

--

Not my best, but I've been really stressed, and writing has helped sooo.

unedited

4.11.17