Branch's Bravery Appreciated

'Did you see that? - He is well trained!' Creek praised King Gristle's Doglike Crocodile. 'Can you shake?' he asked the animal and the Crocodile raised his right front paw - just like a dog doing that trick. Creek came two steps closer and shook the Crocodile's paw still smiling, and Branch facepalmed looking at it. 

Creek noticed it & asked 'What's wrong, Branch?'. The Grey Branch made an impatient face and answered 'Creek - you're wasting our time!'. 'I don't think so' answered Creek 'There's always good time for Making New Friends - & Trolls can make friends with Anyone!'. Then he looked at Branch making a sad face as if he was sorry for him & continued '... But how can you know that? - You haven't behaved Like a Troll since 20 Years!'. 

Suddenly a really big smile brightened Creek's face again & he said 'Oh wait... - Now You HAVE!... - You were The Only One who came here with Poppy to save us all, right? - And That's Just What Trolls Do! - They Never Leave Their Friends in Need!'. 

'I wasn't even thinking of it

'I wasn't even thinking of it. - I just couldn't let her go Alone!' answered Branch. 'And you Did the Right Thing!' Creek told him 'That only shows that You're the Bravest of All Trolls!'. 'I don't feel the Bravest' answered Branch '... But I have that inner feeling that I really did My Best'. 'Of course You Did! - You Saved My Life! - & I will never forget it' said Poppy & smiled at Branch. He smiled back. 

'You saved Her Life?' - When?' Creek asked him. 'On our way here - We'll tell you later!' answered Branch & Poppy smiled at him again. 'Oh, that's Wonderful !' Creek called happily 'That's the Best Thing One Can Do for Another Person! - I hope you realize that!'. 'Yes' answered Branch without showing any emotions & Creek kept talking happily 'I am So Grateful ! - You Saved My Best Friend! - I wouldn't stand it if something happened to her!'. 'Don't worry, Creek, I'm ok!' said Poppy and smiled at him. Creek smiled back at Poppy and answered 'I can see that' and then he told Branch 'I would also join her in Her Rescue Mission if I could, but unfortunately I was in the kidnapped by Chef group'. Poppy smiled at Creek and answered 'I know that You Would' and they smiled at each other. 

'Alright, so can we stop talking & go now?' Branch asked them. 'That Ugly Reptile won't be sitting like that All Day!' - he said looking at King Gristle's Doglike Pet Crocodile.