No More Trolls Tragedies!

Branch folded his arms & rolled his eyes looking at Creek & asked in a grumpy tone 'Alright... - So He is 'The Best' now?'. 'I've never found myself 'the best' answered Creek 'I'm just The Most Positive & The Happiest of All Trolls!'. 'And the Calmest!' added Poppy. 'Yes, that too... - Thank You, Poppy!' answered Creek with a smile. She smiled back. 'And now Everything is Fine Again because Your Song Made The Bergen King & His Pet Crocodile Dance' said Branch and frowned. 

'Don't be jealous, Branch' said Creek with a calm smile. 'Pff!' snorted Branch 'I have No Reasons to be!'. 'Of course you don't...' Creek agreed with him '... Cause you can sing Much Better than me!'. 'He always could' Creek told Poppy. 'I've never heard him Sing!' said Poppy making a bit surprised face. 'Cause you're 3 years younger than Branch & Me, so you were a Baby when he stopped singing - but I can still remember how he was singing when we were children' Creek explained her 'He was the Most Talented Singer of All Trolls Kids! & Everyone liked listening to Him!... - But one day when we were 4 a Bergen Chef caught his Grandma & he lost His True Colors. - That was the Day when he stopped singing... 20 years ago!'. 

'Wait!' asked Poppy shocked 'So... You Knew About THAT?! - He told me about it As Late as Today!'. 'Of course I Knew!' answered Creek making a serious face 'I still remember how surprised I was because I've Never Seen a Grey Troll Before! - All the other Trolls were always Colorful & Happy so I didn't know that we can change colors like this... - Until it happened to Him!'. Branch made a sad face & nodded so Creek continued recalling that story. 'I was playing with Biggie & Guy Diamond that day & Branch told us that he was going to spend some time with his Grandma & he can join our game later - but he didn't join' said Creek 'We were surprised when we saw him Already Grey, crying & running home as fast as if someone was chaising him so we asked 'Branch, what's wrong, buddy?'. He stopped for a moment and looked at us but seemed too shocked to say a word! - We also noticed that he was Alone, so Biggie asked him 'Where is your Grandma?' & then Branch answered 'The Bergens Caught Her!' & run home even faster than before'. 

King Gristle made a sad face cause he felt sorry for the Little Troll Branch was then & Creek continued telling them about it 'We were Branch's Best Friends then so we decided that 'we can't leave him like that'. We went after him & knocked his house door. His mother opened the door & told us 'I'm Sorry, boys, Branch is Really Upset now & doesn't want to talk to anyone - could you please come tomorrow?'. We answered 'Of course' & came back the next day, But Branch was still upset so we did what we could trying to cheer him up. But nothing helped. 'Maybe he needs a group hug?' said Little Biggie 'That Always Cheers Me Up!'. 'Me too!' answered Little Guy Diamond but Little Branch didn't want it. For the First Time in His Life! - That made us Really Surprised cause All Trolls LIKED to Hug. We all were Little Kids - so we didn't understand why he stopped liking it, but we tried something else next. 'So let's sing him a song' said Little Guy Diamond 'He likes to Sing' but then Little Branch got furious & started to shout 'No! - No More Singing! - Get Out of Here! - I Want to be Alone! -I Will Never Sing Again'. 

'That's A Really Sad Story' said King Gristle, still looking sorry for Branch & Poppy got even more sorry. She shed a tear & asked 'I had no idea about that until Today... - Branch, why haven't you told me about that before?'. 'I didn't want to talk about it' answered Branch. 'And that was a Mistake' said Creek 'Cause hiding your problems & bad emotions inside is Not Healthy... - It only keeps you as sad as you are & burns you from the inside - & if you talk about them with Your Friends & give them a chance to be with you & support you in your hardest moments, You Feel Better!'.