Welcome Home, Poppy!

Some time has passed since Poppy's Rescue Mission & the Trolls who stayed in Trolls Village didn't get any message from her so her father, King Peppy was getting more & more worried about her cause he was not sure how it all went & he slowly started expecting the worst. 

Whenever someone asked him 'why he's so sad' he was answering 'I miss Poppy so much! - So many days have passed since her Mission to Bergen Town & I still have no message from her!... - I shouldn't have let her go alone! My Only Child... - I sometimes think I hear her voice, but I'm not sure if she ever comes back... - It was too dangerous!' He was so deep in his thoughts that he hasn't even noticed that what he heard This Time really Was Poppy's Voice - because she just came back!

He heard Poppy's voice saying 'I missed you too, Dad'. King Peppy looked down sitting on a stone & said 'You see? - I think I heard her again'. The other Trolls started saying 'I heard her Too!' - 'Yes! - She said 'I missed you too, dad' so King Peppy stood up, smiled filled with new hope & asked them 'Are you serious?'. They nodded so he called happily 'Poppy?... - Poppy! Where are you, Sweetie?'.

'I'm here' they heard her voice going from the old tunnel & a second later Poppy came out of it & run to hug her dad. All the other Trolls in Troll Village shouted 'Our Princess is back! - Yay!' & King Peepy said 'I'm So Glad that You're Alive & back home again!' & the other Trolls clapped their hands.