'Ba-de-ya' let's Celebrate Together!

'Yes, My True Colors ARE Back' said Branch '& I guess that's good  - so Why are you just standing & looking at me like that instead of giving me a Welcome Hug?' he asked the other Trolls & that surprised them Even More! 'Because you never wanted a hug since 20 years - & we got used to it' answered the Trolls. 

'I know I missed a lot of 'Hug Times' but that is going to change now' answered Branch & smiled. 'Are you serious?' asked one of the Troll Kids. 'Yes, I'm serious! - See?' answered Branch & hugged Poppy. The other Trolls said 'Oooh!' in surprisement cause it used to be 'unlike him' - & Poppy smiled & hugged back willingly.

'How is that possible?' the Trolls asked him. 'Someone advised me to 'Try Some Positivity' - & after all those years I finally listened' answered Branch & smiled at Creek. Creek smiled back at his friend & told Everyone 'He even started to Sing Again! - I wish you all could Hear That!'. The Trolls smiled in surprisement & asked 'Is that true, Branch?'. 'Well, yes...' Branch answered slowly, realizing how surprising for them it must have been to hear about this. He hasn't been singing for 20 Years! 'And we don't have to be afraid of Bergens anymore!' Creek announced happily.

'What are you talking about, Creek?' King Peppy asked him & the other Trolls looked even more surprised than before. 'Because we managed to Make them Happy! - With our Music!' Creek explained patiently. 'He's telling the truth' Branch confirmed 'They All seemed to Really Like It - & promise to never try to eat a Troll again!'. 

The other Trolls jumped really high & shouted 'YAAAY! - We're Safe at Last!'. A purple Troll child with blue hair asked Branch 'Can you sing something to celebrate?'. Branch answered 'Sure', started to sing 'September' & Poppy soon joined the song: 

The other Trolls started to dance & sing the chorus and the next day they threw the Best Party Ever to celebrate Peace with Bergen & Safety. They could enjoy their time again & didn't have to be afraid of anything now. Branch quickly got used to being Happy - & he was singing Everyday again.