Music Quickly Makes You Smile

'You're Smiling now!' noticed Poppy looking at King Gristle. 'And what made you change your mind?' asked Branch. 'His song!' answered King Gristle pointing at Creek. 'I really Liked It & You Made my pet crocodile Dance! - I didn't even know that He Could Dance because He Never Danced Before!' the Bergen King kept praising Creek. Creek smiled and answered 'I'm glad that you liked it - The Right Song can Improve Your Mood & All the Trolls Know It'. Poppy looked at Creek & nodded & King Gristle asked him 'Could you sing something more... Please?'. 

'Of course I Could!' answered Creek. He started singing 'Sunshine in the Music' & Poppy answered the intro sounds, just like this: 

She also started rocking her hips from left to right & smiling as soon as Creek started to dance while singing. King Gristle's Pet Crocodile started to dance again... - & even King Gristle joined their happy dance! The only person in the room who wasn't dancing was Branch. He was just standing there & looking at them, so Poppy smiled at him & said 'Dance with us, Branch!'. 'I Don't dance' answered Branch & didn't even move his foot. 'I thought that you said that 'you Don't Sing' Poppy reminded him. 'I don't Dance, Don't Sing & Don't Hug to be precise' answered Branch & frowned. 

'Be Patient, Poppy - I think he's not ready & we must give him some time. Happiness is a Choice and I still hope that he Will make it Someday!' said Creek & continued singing his happy song. 'I hope so too!' answered Poppy & everyone except Branch kept dancing as long as Creek was singing his song. When they stopped dancing King Gristle's Doglike Pet Crocodile wagged his tail like a Happy Dog & licked Creek's cheek so Creek patted his head & told him 'Oh yes, I Like You Too!'. The Crocodile lifted Creek with his nose & looked up to make him sit on his head. Poppy giggled seeing it & King Gristle told Creek 'He Really Likes You!... - He Never liked Anyone That Much!... - Except Me!'. 'And This Song was Also Great!' the Bergen King smiled at Creek & clapped his hands again. Creek answered 'Thank You!' and instantly smiled back.