Branch's Happiness is Back!

All the Bergens loved Branch's song so Much that after he sang it, they started clapping their hands for him. Poppy & Creek were clapping their hands too & Branch wasn't Grey anymore - He was Green! And his hair turned Blue from Black, cause That were His True Colors that Just Came Back! 

The Bergens looked at him with their eyes opened wide & asking each other 'Was that Magic or What?' 'Can All Trolls do That?'. Poppy smiled at Branch & told him 'Branch!... - You look so... HAPPY now!'. 

Branch smiled back at her & answered 'We managed to get to Bergen Town alive, You're Safe & Sound, We Saved Our Friends - so I Have Many Reasons to Be Happy Today!'

Branch smiled back at her & answered 'We managed to get to Bergen Town alive, You're Safe & Sound, We Saved Our Friends - so I Have Many Reasons to Be Happy Today!'. 'You see, Branch?' I told you that Your Happiness is Still There!' said Creek 'And...' ( he sang the first 27 seconds of this song ) :

When Creek sang the lyrics 'You can get it if you really want - You can get it if you really want, you can get it if You Really Want, but you must Try, try & try - try & try... - You Succeed at Last!' Branch smiled and answered 'Thanks!... - You as the Eternal Optimist Never Lost Your Hope that I could achieve it - & I Did'! 

'I think you should Thank Yourself, Branch' answered Creek with a calm smile 'Cause You were the one Who Decided To Be Happy Again today - & Nobody Else could do that for you if you didn't want it'. 

'You're right' answered Branch & smiled, feeling Really Happy for The First Time Since 20 Years!... So much time passed since he stopped being happy that he thought that he forgot what Happiness is - but it turned out That You Never Forget It, & he remember it Better than He Expected! ... Cause it's Always Been Inside Him, just Hidden deep inside his Soul - waiting for the right moment when he Lets it Out Again!... - And This Moment came Today!