More Trolls join the Fun!

'OMG! - It's Really Him!... - It's Really Branch Singing Again!' said Biggie happily because he was the most emotional. But suddenly his mood changed from 'happy' to 'scared' after he looked back & noticed that King Gristle's Doglike Pet Crocodile was standing right Behind Them! 'Uh-oh!' said Biggie & opened his mouth ready to scream but Smidge reacted quickly & stopped him. She put her hair around Biggie's mouth to prevent him from screaming & whispered with her low voice 'Shhh! - Don't scream now!... - Stay calm'.

Biggie nodded so Smidge let him go & he whispered the answer 'Sorry... - He just scared me... - He appeared so suddenly... and... - What are we going to do now?'. 'Just be kind to him' whispered Dj Suki. 'Yes! - That is a good idea!' Satin agreed with her. 'It worked in Creek's case, so it should also work in Our Case... - I hope' whispered Chenille 'It shouldn't be difficult cause Trolls are Naturally Kind, right?'. 'Right!' answered Dj Suki. She slowly turned around front to the Doglike Crocodile, smiled slightly & said 'Aww! - What a Nice Creature!'. 'You really think so?' Biggie asked her. 'Of course! - I think so Too!' Chenille supported her. 

It worked. King Gristle's Crocodile already found out that 'Trolls are Friends' so he looked at them all in a calm way... - & wagged his tail like a friendly dog. All the Trolls smiled, Dj Suki said 'You see? - I told you!' & Biggie sighed with relief. 

Then Dj Suki asked the Crocodile 'You want some music? - You Like to dance?'. King Gristle's Doglike Crocodile made a happy face as if he was Smiling & moved his feet a few times as if he wanted to dance some more so Dj Suki took her small Portable Dj Set out of her hair, said 'Here you go' & played a remix of 'Ode to Joy' for him: 

The Crocodile liked it so he started to dance moving his feet, head & tail to the rhytm, & some of the Trolls standing the closest to Dj Suki danced too. When Dj Suki finished her remix the Crocodile looked happy & still willing to dance so she asked him 'Want more music?'. The Crocodile nodded happily so she told him 'Ok, there will be more music, but you must help us... - Here's what we're going to do...' & she whispered her whole idea to him. 

King Gristle's Pet Crocodile listened to her carefully for a few seconds, as long as she was telling him her plan... - & then he nodded again!