1|Chaddy Buddy

SURPRISE.
As you guyz requested so we (me & zamy) decided to update before due date . Enjoy :)
#Emmy ;)

Boğaziçi University, Turkey  

 Eeman Pov:

I was Sitting on soft grass at our favourite place in College. Enjoying weather as my classes were finished. Wind was like playing with me half catchered hair, the atmosphere was so peaceful. I was waiting for my friend for like half an hour but still no one was there. Sometimes sitting alone gives you a strange peace but I don't need any kind of peace in which my friends are not present. Dost na ho to zindagi ka koi maza nhi mere leye.

Friends are the synonym of peace, reason of internal happiness.

Munching my favourite sandwich with listening songs was so boring for me now. Don't know where's Zamy as she was not picking my calls and her classes  time was also over. Abhi ayen ge sb or iss boring din me rang bhar jaen ge.

Zaeema ajaa yrrrr. Kaha so gai hai.

Looking around I finally saw her. I waved at her but she didn't saw as she was looking at her phone screen. She then came and sit down next to me a little far.

Ahemm Bisti ho gai??

She just didn't saw me -,-. Her eyes were glued on her phone. I rolled my eyes as she didn't notice my presence.

Zaeema and her own world ALLAH.

" Ohh Hey.." she said noticing my poor presence, and I literally feel so important for one second because Zaeema Saeed for the first time in her life give important to some other person except her cell phone. Ok Ok I exaggerated but she was a person who could only focus on one thing that was her phone that time.

"Mera mood off hai mujh se bt na kro" I said in fake sad tone. "sure" she said casually.

Hwwwwwwwwwww.

I looked at her in shock but kept quite for a while.
Aghh I can't. I start looking around. "Zamy?" I called. "Hmmm?" She hmmed.

Marr ja kisi nalle me ja k Eeman.

" kia hum pori zindagi issi jagah baith kr ye bare bare darakth (trees) dekh kr music sun kr khamosh reh kr hi guzar den ge?" I said tried to get her attention. "You are forgetting about your half eaten sandwich dear". She said still looking at the phone. Seriously?

"Me tmse bt kr rhi iss iiJaad ko ek min rakh kr meri ahem bt sun lo". I said annoyed. "Bolo ahem bat" she said but still didn't look at me.

Ye cell phone mere hathon toote jaye ga me bata rahi hu. *sigh*

" Zaeema me BOR ho rahi yrrrr kahi chalte hn" I said and this time she dropped her mobile and look at me. "Abhi to gaye the pechly hafty tmhri jaan ko sukon nhi" she said making a face. "Phir wohi behas" she whispered.

"Nhi meri jaan ko nhi sukon or hm aj movie dekhne ja rhe han that's it." I kind of announced. "Movie?...again? No way" she said and again glued on her phone.
"Acha amm...phir shopping...Han shopping pe chalte hn or phr lunch kre ge Kisi restaurant se phr..." I paused my amazing plan and looked at her she was typing something on her PHONE.