6|First Day... Worst Day

Happy reading;)
Daniyal's in media ♥
_____________________

Maryam's POV

After a very long flight, finally we were there

After a very long flight, finally we were there. At the Australia. THE GREAT SYDNEY..... The darkness of night was spreading everywhere and the view was breathtaking.

"This is beautiful" Rimsha said and her voice was immersed in colourful emotions.

"Yes it is.."

We were guided my the members of university present there. There were almost 70 students from different states including us. University bus arrived and we all headed towards the uni.

________________

"OMGGGG"

We were standing outside the uni and was overwhelmed by its beauty

"Yar its awesome" tamy exclaimed and we nodded.

"Kitni pyari building hai" I said looking at that marvelous building

"Kitna pyara bridge hai" Amna added

"Kitni pyari ground hai" it was Rimsha

"Kitna pyara larka hai" anddd here we go. The Maida tharki. We glanced at her and she gave us a cheesy smile.

"WO dekho toh. Kitna handsome hai...." She said pointing towards a guy. Thanks to Allah majority of the students couldn't understand us but those who could.. We were looking at her weirdly.

___________________

The uni was great, beyond our expectations. It was night so all the students were sent to their hostel rooms. We all had different rooms except mine and Amna's. We got the same room.But if someone wanted to change the room, he or she could have this opportunity but within a week.

"Room ek krwa k kia krna hai? New friends bnaen ge." Rimsha said and we agreed. Biding a bye to each other we headed towards our rooms.

______________________