26| Unheeded Lies

Happie reading :)

The next day Amna Was discharged and they took her to the Dorms. Amna strictly told them not to inform her father. She had recovered much.

They decorated her room a lil bit just to make her feel better but their presence was enough for her. Amna's thought that she was the luckiest to have such friends and..... such a loving companion, Shehroz, in her life who were always there for her

Hina's POV:

" That's strange. If someone did this purposely then he or she must be Amna's enemy. Allah forbid but this can cause serious injury to her" Right now i was in the class with Ahmer and we were sitting at the last bench. I told him about Amna's accident and he shared his point of view.

Ma'am was delivering lecture and gave us a gaze as we were talking. My eyes were stick to the book and Ahmer was fully attentive to Ma'am. Actually pretending to be attentive.

"But Amna recorded that it was her fault. She was driving fast." I said looking at my book. He shrugged.

For a while I tried to listen to Ma'am but I couldn't got what the world she was saying.

"These days were so terrifying. I can't even thing of any of my friend to get hurt". I added and that was true. I was painful to see her in pain.

"BACK BENCHERS!!!" ma'am yelled and we shut our mouths.

"You are way too much sensitive" Ahmar said after few seconds

"Yes I'm, in case of my friends. They are my everyt-" I stopped when someone slammed his hand on the desk. I gulped and looked up

"Miss, do you have any idea what is the topic of our lecture today?" Ma'am was standing right in front of me. I couldn't even stand up as she was leaning towards myself with her deadly gaze

"Umm I- aa- yeah.. Yes ma'am it's Estimations And Assumptions." I forced a smile on my face.

"Yeah right that's why you have opened the previous lecture" she pointed at my book and I lowered my gaze. I wasn't habitual of this kind of insult although it was common in our class.

"Ma'am-" " pick up your bag and get out" she said gritting her teeth. I tried to protest but she pointed her finger in the direction of the door. I got up

"Sorry ma'am she wasn't- " Ahmer stood up and said when he was cut off in the mid too.

"Do you wanna leave too?" She asked him

"No... No ma'am " he replied and sat down hurriedly.

Kamina

"Both of you LEAVE" she yelled and I almost ran outside. Ahmar followed.

"Woah wait Hina!" he called me .I lessened my speed and our footstep met.

"Chill girl.."

"I'm not habitual of this . Thank to you for this experience " I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Welcome but you were the one who was talking. I even ruined my image for you Senorita. Atleast you can realize now i'll not leave you alone to fight." he said and laughed at the end expressing that it was just a dialogue or joke nothing serious.

What can I expect from him. and why am I expecting? We were the passengers of the same boat with different destinations.  Our path will be separate after graduation so i shouldn't EXPECT anything else.

waise bhi is se hi bat krte hoe insult hoi hai na meri class mae. Mae zyada involve ho rhi hon is mae. I should take this insult serious as it never happened to me before.