12|New Beginning

Assallam u Allikum readers :)

Thank alot @tehreem0125 for the lovely cover♥

(Next day)

Zaeema's P.O.V.

"Yar kahan reh gai hai ye larki mera bhook se bura haal ho rha hai" Me and Eeman was standing outside the dorms waiting for Hina. We were planning to have breakfast together because after many days we got free lectures at the same time. It was 15 minutes but no sign of Hina when Eeman said holding her tummy

"Hina kabhi itni dair toh nai lagati Yar pta nai kia hoa" I stated and was about to go inside when I saw her coming out smiling.

"Assalam u alaikum guys and a very gud morning" she said reaching us cheerfully

"Wsalam gud morning kahan thi itni dair se?" I replied her bcz Eeman wasn't in state of replying...

"Wo Eeman k Jane k bad pir ankh lag gai thi....Last night was seriously a nightmare... I couldn't sleep properly but now I'm fresh" Saying this, she stretched her arms wide..

"Chalo chalo jldi plz " Eeman cut off our conversation and said impatiently..

"Chalo behn is se pehle ye behosh ho jae" hina added and slapped Eeman's head playfully. Eeman gave her a deadly gaze and returned her slap.... I faceplamed and started walking leaving them both playing *slap slap*

Abhi is ko itni bhook lagi hoi thi

"O... Zamy kahan ja rhi hai" I heard Eeman shouted

"Tumhare maikay" I shouted back and heard them running towards me... Reaching me, both gifted me with a slap ....

Ughhh kia masla hai

I stopped for a while and gazed them both angrily. Hina pouted cutely and pinched my nose that I hate the most. Before I could react, Eeman removed my hairband and they both high-fived laughing hard...

Mere baaaallll.....

They became senseless of my reaction and protest And the whole way to cafeteria, they kept teasing me.

"Waise agr cafeteria mera maika hota toh kia hi bat hoti" after enough teasing, Eeman said after setting my hair

Khudi kharab kr k khudi thek b kr rhi hai.......

We walked to our fav table but before we could reached the table, I saw Amna etc coming to the same table too

"Hay wait that's ours" Maida said hurriedly and reached the table like a hurricane.. I looked at her in shock and then at Emmy and Hina who were looking at each other already..

"But this is our fav table" hina said proceeding towards them..

"Okay but we want to sit here" Amna added coming forward.

"Soooo what should we do? Fight?" Eeman said the last part in low voice but they heard that..

"No I think we should sit together" Amna said smiling and I smiled back. Hina asked the waiter to arrange more seats so all we eight could sit on one table....

Then we settled down. First there was awkward silence when Rimsha cleared her throat...

"Nashta nai krna kia?" She said lightly and we all giggled... In the situation we completely forgot about the breakfast..

The waiter approached us and we ordered our breakfast. Then again that awkward silence engulfed us

"That colour suits you" when nobody spoke a word, I started the conversation and said to Rimsha who was wearing a peach colour kurta. She smiled and a cute dimple appeared on her cheek. No doubt they all were gorgeous just like us 😉