23|Fading In, Fading Out

Happie reading :)

Eeman's POV

"I can't climb a tree, I'm not a monkey" said Hina. "Neither I can" Zaeema added shrugging. "Aye to tm dono ayese thi jese bancpan ki bandar ho, ab agaye hn to try kr lete han" I said. "Han yr zada se zada kia hoga? Do teen hadiyan toth jayen gi bus!" hina said making obvious face, "han bai zada se zada mar jaye gen" I rolled my eyes at them.

All the boys went for fishing. We were just walking around when we saw a raspberry tree, and decided to approach them but they were too high. We decided to climb the tree but the problem was we didn't know how to climb a tree.

"Try.krte.han.warna wapis chalo" I said irritatedly because we were standing there doing nothing. "Me yehi rukti ho tm dono ja kr le aio" hina said smiling sweetly.

"Or tm yaha khre ho k kia kro gi? Dance?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yr me catch kro gi na berries,  warna kia tm upr beth k khio gi" she said. "Aghar tmne hamry neechy ane se pehle sari kha li toh" Zaeema asked suspiciously. Came another issue. "How can I eat them without washing" she replied intelligently.

I sighed and looked at Zaeema.  "Thek hai chalo, lekin aghar hum gir gaye to tm behosh na ho jana bilky kisi ko bula k lana samjhi" I instructed her she rolled her eyes.

"Chal Zamy Allah ka naam le kr uper charhey" I said. "Zada uper hi na chalen jyen hum" she mumbled. "Aren't these branches too high" Zaeema said thoughtfully. "Amm han, ab kia kren?" I asked.

"Sirf first wali unchi hai baqi me fasla kam hai" hina said wisely. "To first wali pe apke helicopter se jyen? " I asked. She made a duh face. "Wait a second" she walked behind the tree and came up with two bricks. "Do or lio"

We placed them with the tree frame. I placed my one foot on the brick and with help of small wooden branch, I placed my other foot in the first branch. Zaeema did the same.

"Yayyyy pounch gayee" we yelled hi fived each other. She was sitting on the opposite side of tree arm. "Oye paglon gir jio gi hath na choro or abhi boht dooor ho tum donoo" hina also yelled like we were sitting on the other mountain. "Hinay hm asman pe nhi bethy hoe" Zaeema said sarcastically.

I placed my foot at the small branch and my hand on the upper branch. I felt like it was about to break but I hurriedly jump to the second one. Pheww!

And with alot of struggle and using force and techniques we finally reached near the berries We sat on the strong arm of the tree to prevent ourselves from falling. You could see the best view after the hardest struggle, well said.

The view was awesome. Infront of us, the beautiful blue mountain ranges cover with white cloud and fog. The sight was actually breathtaking.

I looked at Zaeema to found her lost in the beauty of nature. I smiled and we hi fived. "Bad me khush ho lena tm dono abhi bhook lg rhi hai" yelled hina. 

I removed a pair of berries and threw it towards her. "Ye lo ash kro" I yelled back.

Zaeema also took off some berries and we threw them towards hina. Some hit her and some fell down. Such a bad catcher she is. "Boht kharab ho tm dono"

"Hina hamri pic lo!!" Zaeema said screaming. "Han han show off bhi koi cheez hoti hai" I said and we made so many poses.

"Neechy ajio ab, tree is about to fall" Hina said. "Eeman?" I looked at Zaeema. "Hum neechy kese utren ge" she asked. "Jese aye thy yr" I replied casually.

"Zara uterr k dikhio" she said. I tired to placed my foot but instead I missed the step and was about to lost the balance because I didn't knew where to place the foot exactly. "Oye dehan se" hina yelled and I shared a worried glance with Zaeema.