20|Unsolved Mystery!

Happie reading

Salar's end:

"Where are you busy now a days" asked rax as I took the seat infront of him. "You can easily guess buddy" I said and a smirk appeared on his face. "Aren't you over with 'I love you more baby' thing? Come on guys get a life" Emir said and I and Rax rolled eyes on his statement.

"You are so boring dude what can we do" Rax shrugged saying. "What about your opening press conference of new medicine?" Emir asked. "Ahh! That was fantastic. Sib ( brother) was very pleased. Even I was surprised by the response" I told them about the langue ceremony of my new medicine brand. I noticed that Emir was not looking at me he was looking somewhere behind me.

"That's great. I'm sure its gonna be huge success" Rax said. I turned around and looked where Emir was looking, to found 2 girls standing.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him "Nothing" he said but I knew him very well. He was gawing something.

My phone rang catching the attention of boys. It was non other than sandy, my new girlfriend, but I was getting bore now. "Looks like someone is irritated by girls" Emir smirked.

"Not by girls, but I'm by her" I ignored her call "she is so cheesy" I said "like you are not" Rax said. "I'm may be but not like chewing gum. She just want attention." I said rolling eyes. "So what girls want money attention, fool's talk. Girls are so stupid" Rax said who had more than 90 girlfriends.

"I agree, girls are so stupid just little attention and some sweet cheesy lines and they are all yours. Fool, like I just have to say I love you baby and a bold clever girl like Sandy is blindly believing my love, Seriously man" They laughed. "Words have power my bro, you can't fool a girl without saying I love you baby" Emir said mimicking last part. "Of course I can" I said confidently.

"How?" Rax sat straight on his chair uncomfortable and asked with a raised eyebrow. He knew I say what I can actually do. "Choose any random girl and I will show you. I will make her blindly trust my love without saying I love you" I said and took a sip from my black coffee.

"You can't" Emir said "try me dude" I said smirking. "Bet?" I asked "bet" they said together. I wondered, they were with me since childhood but still didn't know about MY capabilities. Didn't they know that Salar Pasha is capable of doing anything, everything

"I think your new car will be fine" Rax said. "You have an eye on my car since I brought it" I said to him. "So who's your next target" Emir asked. I turned around to find that girl with high pony tail going away.

"That one" getting information of anyone was not a problem for me. I knew she was Sandy's friends. Emir and Rax tried to look at her but she was gone.

I know Sandy is gonna create a scene but I'll handle it.

Next day I and Emir was standing at corridor near notice board looking for the list, as we got new sections. This was our last semester.

The area was hell crowdy. I was feeling annoyed when someone bumped into me

WTF...

"The helll, are you blind" she said angrily. She was looking in hurry as she was about to run away without looking at me when I grabbed her arm.

How dare she?

She looked at her arm which was in my grip and then at me. I was starring her with angry eyes but her eyes was no less angry.

"Leave my hand" she said but I didn't move. Guess what she was the same girl. She was glaring me so was I.

"I.said.leave.my,.hand" she said quite firmly and I let go of her hand. "Left it" she rubbed her arm. A wide smirk appeared on my face. She shot me a glare and walked away. "But I won't leave you"